Selling of Grimoirem Vault 6

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by neecoalage, Jun 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    IGN:

@neecoalage

Users Involved in this Contract:

@neecoalage, @zjkhan, @LaggyTryHard

General Purpose of Contract:

Sale of Grimoirem Vault 6 to the new owner @zjkhan for the total price of $475,000

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • I, @neecoalage ensure that all items within the chests will be removed from the vault and all locks will be removed within 24 hours of the contracts acceptance.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @zjkhan will transfer $475,000 within 24 hours of this contract's approval to @neecoalage .
    • @LaggyTryHard ensures to add @zjkhan as a member of Grimoirem Vault 6, while removing @neecoalage within 24 hours of this contract being accepted
    • If money is not received within the time, @neecoalage will be re-added as owner and @zjkhan will be removed from the vault
    • @zjkhan must also agree to the town rules of Grimoire (Listed below)
    RULES OF GRIMOIRE
    1. Vault owners, current and future, must be at a minimum: Mayor rank OR "$" in feature-purchased-level. Only 1 (one) owner is allowed to be in possession of the vault at a time.
    2. Owners must NOT grief their vaults. In my town this means no breaking OR placing of any blocks. You may of course place signs to label your chests.
    3. Do not question any of the other town owners (other than LaggyTryHard) about anything admin-related to this town. They are here for security purposes only and will not manage this town.
      • An example of this is including but not limited to, asking them to add in a new owner to your vault
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

#1 neecoalage, Jun 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  2. zjkhan

zjkhan Arridian Emperor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $917,943
    Ratings:
    +654
    I @zjkhan , agree to the terms of the contract and the town rules listed.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
  4. zwunder

zwunder Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +181
    Contract approved!
    Make sure to take timestamped screenshots by double tapping f2!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.