Selling and buying bulk dirt

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by SirChilledMrHobo, Jul 2, 2021.

1. SirChilledMrHobo

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +215
    Total Dirt Pieces Sold: 1,130,787
    Selling Dirt in bulk at /warp Ostrich

Current deals: Bulk orders of 10+ Double Chests receive one free double chest for every 10 Double Chests.
    Tiny URL: https://tinyurl.com/DirtBlocks
    Simply selling and buying bulk dirt. I gather dirt either by hand (90%) or by purchase (10%) from the public market, store it in bulk in chests at the store (currently located at /Ostrich), then sell and deliver said bulk dirt to customers. My main focus is on dirt; Podzol and Mycelium are gathered when found and held in reserve. I currently do not collect grass, unless requested. Glowstone is held in reserve also in bulk and mostly sold on the public market.

Bulk Orders:
    How bulk orders work: First contact me with /Pm in-game or on the forum with the amount requested and drop-off location for delivery. Then I will quote the order, rates will vary depending on the size of the order, and time will also depend on the order size.

Current dirt rates:
    -Bulk orders 10+ Double Chests: Price varies depending on size and will need to be quoted.
    -Orders under 10 Double Chests: $2,500 per Double Chest ($46.29 per stack/$0.72 a block.)

If you want to sell me dirt I'll pay $0.63 a block, that's $40.74 per stack ($2,200 per double chest), depending on the amount being sold (the more the better) and depending on my current order rates and what I can afford to pay. I roughly track those who sell to me vis the /csn history and those who I notice are constant or sell more than 10,000 blocks of dirt, I will pay a bonus to.

Current orders:
    -To place an order, /Pm in-game or on the forum or leave a post here.

Completed orders:
    -6/13/21, Miguel1118, 8 DChests and 1 free DChest.
    -6/14/21, Spanky997, Bulk: 20 Dchests and 1 free Dchest.
    -6/20/21, Miniclh, Bulk: 17 Dchests and 2 free Dchests.
    -6/23/21, eduardo1998, 2 Dchests.
    -6/27/21, Mylinn, Bulk: 12 Dchests and 2.5 free Dchests.
    -7/11/21, Xdutchless, Bulk: 50 Dchests.
    -12/24/21, bsqt, Bulk: 108 Shulker Boxes (54 Dchests).
    -1/5/22, CammyBunny, Bulk: 30 Dchests (60 Shulkers), plus 3 free DChests (6 Shulkers).
    -6/4/22, 1AndOnlyPika, Bulk: 20 Shulker Boxes, plus 2 free Shulkers.

#1 SirChilledMrHobo, Jul 2, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
  2. SirChilledMrHobo

Ratings:
    +215
    Sold over 1,000,000 pieces of dirt since June of 2021! Much appreciation to those who have sold dirt to me to help keep supply up @MattEPDC @WyvernKings and @Abbesus are some names that I see quite often! Thank you to @Imabankthing for allowing me to operate out of my new location at /warp colebex, much appreciated. I hope that 2022 will bring us more dirt in the future as I know of a few farms that plan on being built and a few more that plan expansions, hopefully, we can satisfy the future demand.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Abbesus

Abbesus Resident
    Resident ⛰️

Ratings:
    +1
    May the dirt conglomerate prosper lol!

4. SirChilledMrHobo

Ratings:
    +215
    We are once again up and running in the trade of dirt. We are currently located at /warp Ostrich and are looking to expand to future towns.

Current dirt rates are:
    -Bulk orders 10+ Double Chests: Price varies depending on size and will need to be quoted.
    -Orders under 10 Double Chests: $2,500 per Double Chest ($46.29 per stack/$0.72 a block.)

If you want to sell me dirt I'll pay $0.63 a block, that's $40.74 per stack ($2,200 per double chest), depending on the amount being sold (the more the better) and depending on my current order rates and what I can afford to pay. I roughly track those who sell to me vis the /csn history and those who I notice are constant or sell more than 10,000 blocks of dirt, I will pay a bonus to.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#4 SirChilledMrHobo, Jun 5, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
  5. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    @SirChilledMrHobo I'd like to purchase 150 shulkers of dirt if you'll take an order that big :D

6. SirSpuzzy

SirSpuzzy Wandering Shulker Salesman
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +242
    @SirChilledMrHobo
    Once you have completed Cammys order id like to also order 5 double chests filled with shulkers of dirt