SB Ghost Elytra

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by OConner1279, Jan 8, 2022.

1. OConner1279

OConner1279 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +624
    Minecraft Username:
    OConner1279
    Brief Description:
    You can use the "ghost item" elytra from the /cc crate menu like normal
    Instructions:
    1. Do /cc
    2. Go to the star crate
    3. Shift Click the Star Elytra into your inventory and at the same time close the item menu
    4. Equip Elytra
    5. Fly Around

How many times did you recreate this?
    I usually get kicked by AntiCheat for "killaura" after 15 seconds, but I have recreated this several times indefinitely.

Result:
    Can Fly Around with a non-existent Elytra. DIP says I look like a Hack3r

Expected Result:
    Elytra either does not equip or does not function.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. killrdarknes

killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,169
    I tried this, can confirm it works as directed above.

Included is a video of said phenomenon:

This video demonstrates me acquiring the "fake" Star Elytra, being able to equip it, and then demonstrating the glitched flight. Things to note:
    -The gliding from-ground glitches you back where you were, sometimes. You can't reliably move quicker with it.
    -Gliding from /fly flight as well as gliding off a building and achieving flight displaces you at a random point between the start and when you're displaced, or will stop you when you collide with a block. Either way, from the testing that I did, it seems you ARE able to fly across places- only sometimes, with tons of momentum stops, and with numerous AntiCheat kicks.
    -AntiCheat really goes crazy when it decides to kick you! I got like 5 different errors.
    -The item does disappear when you left-click it, like any other visual item, but it's equipable for some reason.

#2 killrdarknes, Jan 8, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
  3. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    Interestingly enough, this acts differently for me than it does for them. It doesn't ever try to kick me, and it functions almost identically to a regular elytra. Until the point where it lets me infinitely fly on the ground and be able to jump from a prone position lmfao. 10/10 bug.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    I reproduced this, but don't care much for it at all since the Anti-Cheat seems to be handling it quite fine.
    Please do however let me know if you can reproduce it on our 1.17.1 servers, as then it's a problem.
    SkyBlock is 1.12.2 and tracking issues like this down is mind numbing and pointless.
    I just eventually have to update SkyBlock to a future Minecraft version.

#4 andrewkm, Jan 15, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2022