Sale of ECC Melon Sword

Discussion in 'Voided Contracts Archive' started by MocaBear, Sep 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    IGN:
    @Unique_Beagle

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Unique_Beagle, @Eldruin

General Purpose of Contract:
    Safe sale of ECC Melon Sword

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • To give @Eldruin the ECC Melon Sword (ID #KEYBSN47) within 24 hours of this contract’s approval.
    • To not attempt to reclaim this tool whilst @Eldruin is still paying for it unless a breach of contract occurs.
    • To set up a trade chest located at X: -1034 Y: 64 Z: 13529 in Main (rising) selling 1 dirt for 50,000 ECD in which @Eldruin can use to make the agreed payments (1000 dirt in chest at begining of agreement).
    • If @Eldruin pays 45,000,000 ECD by 1/1/2021 12 am EST @Unique_Beagle will waive the remaining 5,000,000 ECD, and @Eldruin 's portion of this contract will be considered fulfilled.
    • To set up a chest at X: -1034 Y: 65 Z: 13529 in Main (rising) to store the ECC Melon Sword (ID #KEYBSN47) any time @Eldruin logs off the server. If @Eldruin does not leave the tool in the chest when logging off, @Unique_Beagle will issue /mail or /email warnings reminding him to place it in the chest. After 5 warnings, @Eldruin is considered to be in breach of contract and @Unique_Beagle retains the right to reclaim the ECC Melon Sword (ID #KEYBSN47) from @Eldruin
    • To agree that if @Eldruin misses a payment, the contract will remain valid however, he will incur a 100,000 ECD late fee per week missed, for up to two weeks and I agree that any late fees will be paid on the week following the final payment.
    • To give ‘/own’ership of the ECC Melon Sword (ID #KEYBSN47) to @Eldruin once payments are complete.
    • That @Eldruin remains the holder of the ECC Melon Sword (ID #KEYBSN47) until the payment is complete or a breach of contract occurs and the tool is reclaimed.
    • To give @Eldruin a single, one week break during the course of the 67 week period where he does not have to complete the payment on time, however, this will extend the contract by an additional week if used. (This clause has been added to provide the other side of the party with a weeks grace in case of any issues in real life, given the extensive length of the contract).
    • To agree that if payments are not complete and a breach of contract occurs, @Unique_Beagle reserves the right to reclaim the ECC Melon Sword (ID #KEYBSN47) without any refunds for what has been paid towards the ownership of it. To also agree, that if the ECC Melon Sword is successfully reclaimed after a breach of contract, @Unique_Beagle can not file a user complaint against @Eldruin for this.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • To pay a minimum of 250,000 ECD per week Totaling 50,000,000 ECD to the trade chest located at X: -1034 Y: 64 Z: 13529 in Main (rising) on each Sunday by 11:59 UTC starting from Sunday 9/20/2020, after the ECC Melon Sword (ID #KEYBSN47) is received. Full amount of 50,000,000 ECD must be paid by 12/31/2021 @ 1159pm UBT.
    • If @Eldruin pays 45,000,000 ECD by 1/1/2021 12 am pst @Unique_Beagle will waive the remaining 5,000,000 ECD, and @Eldruin 's portion of this contract will be considered fulfilled.
    • To use chest at X: -1034 Y: 65 Z: 13529 in Main (rising) to store the ECC Melon Sword (ID #KEYBSN47) any time @Eldruin logs off the server. If @Eldruin does not leave the tool in the chest when logging off, @Unique_Beagle will issue /mail warnings reminding him to place it in the chest. After 5 warnings, @Eldruin is considered to be in breach of contract and @Unique_Beagle retains the right to reclaim the ECC Melon Sword (ID #KEYBSN47) from @Eldruin
    • For each payment missed a late fee of 100,000 ECD will be added to the total of the ECC Melon Sword (ID #KEYBSN47) with a limit of up to 200,000 ECD.
    • If more than 2 payments are missed, then @Unique_Beagle has the right to reclaim the ECC Melon Sword (ID #KEYBSN47) from @Eldruin, if an agreement can not be met.
    • Failure to complete payment will result in a breach of contract and @Unique_Beagle retains the right to reclaim the ECC Melon Sword (ID #KEYBSN47) from @Eldruin .
    • To provide notice to @Unique_Beagle 48 hours prior to the payment being due, if the single week break is going to be used by @Eldruin .
    • If the ECC Melon Sword (ID #KEYBSN47) is lost (e.g., lava) or broken then @Eldruin is still responsible for completing the payments regardless.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I, @ Unique_Beagle agree.

#1 MocaBear, Sep 11, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  2. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +571
  3. Karin_88

Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,196
    Contract approved! Remember to take timestamped screenshots of any relevant information or transactions by double-tapping F2 :)

4. ChefCraft19

ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.