Sale of 1500 Netherstars

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by matrix_rep, Jul 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,451
    IGN:
    @matrix_rep
    Users Involved in this Contract:
    @CamelliaSys @matrix_rep
    General Purpose of Contract:
    aSale of Pickaxe

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    To give @CamelliaSys a 1500 nstars within 24 hours of this contract’s approval.
    To relinquish the ownership of 1500 nether stars to@CamelliaSys once payments are complete.
    That @CamelliaSys remains the holder of the nstars until the payment is complete or a breach of contract occurs and the nstars are reclaimed.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    To pay @matrix_rep $800,000 ECD within 24 hours after this contract's approval.
    To pay $2,200,000 ECD by end of Magic Day (August 1st) via /pay to @matrix_rep for a total of $3,000,000 ECD (on payment plan).

If @CamelliaSys decides to back out of this contract. They will need to pay at least $1,500,000 ECD total by August 2nd, then they can return the stars.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I, @matrix_rep agree.

#1 matrix_rep, Jul 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  2. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. killrdarknes

killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,169
    Contract withdrawn; in-game agreement settled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.