[Repayment contract] Star tool + money scammed for a job

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Arhinman, Jun 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arhinman

Arhinman Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐

Ratings:
    +146
    I hired @SixYT for a job and provided him an eff7. As a result of this, he died out of the protected town and lost the tool few hours after renting it out, and he scammed me (paid him for an undone job)

https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/24/fvdj.png
    https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/24/m3ko.png

[​IMG]

After discussing, we made a agreement so he repay the star tool and the money paid.

(the 132k paid went into gambling at /warp debt when the star tool got lost)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So, I'll sum up this again :
    @SixYT has to pay me 35k each Week, during 60 weeks. The Sunday is the limit day, if the next monday I Don't have the money it will be considering as a non-respect of the contract (with a 60 weeks Schedule, I won't be flexible). It starts 06/21/2020 and ends the Sunday 08/15/2021 (1 year, 2 months and a half). If you miss 1 Week, even if you are late by 1 day, (you have the entire Week) I can consider this as a broken contract and fill an user complaint. You have to pay 35k each Week at a chest located in my town, where you have your /home bed (coords of the chest : X-9933 Y70 Z9237). According to your personal ask, you can have a daily Schedule (5k per day). Still, if the Sunday 11pm59min I Don't have the 35k of the last Week (whatever the amount unpaid is), you break this contract, I will me uncompromising.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@SixYT do you agree to this contract, and will follow the schedule ?

I, @Arhinman, agree to the terms of this contract.

Thanks staff for your time.

2. SixYT

SixYT Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +408
    I @SixYT Agree To This Contract

3. TaylorBros22

TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,227
    Hi guys,

Unfortunately this contract is not written with the proper format in order for me to approve it. I'll make some suggestions below:

• Use the contract form found here;
    • Set out the terms in a very simple but concise manner:
      • i.e. @SixYT agrees to pay back <amount> by <this date> with weekly payments of <this amount> at the chest located <here> on <server>.
    @Arhinman please re-file this contract using the proper format and then @SixYT will need to re-agree on the new thread. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out and contact me, I will be happy to help.

Contract Denied ~ Improper Format

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.