Removing my fourms, appeals, comments etc.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by JustGameIn, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustGameIn

JustGameIn Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    EDIT:
    There are some people who are not reading the comments. Please read before accusing me, I am not trying to do harm to the website/server. The only reason I have came out of the blue is because I had an email about the sensitive information on the appeal fourm. I wanted to delete it but since it doesn't seem to be possible I would like it to be edited so it is all blanked out.

#1 JustGameIn, Jan 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  2. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Your topics wont be removed because you might come back.
    The forums are a big way of keeping track of player history on the server.

3. Ian__D

Ian__D æ
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Out of all the suspicious things I have read in my life, this is definitely top 10.

4. JustGameIn

JustGameIn Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    If you think this is suspicious than you don't deserve that staff member should you as you take every comment seriously. As a staff of a well built website and server you should act professional in your job. You should not judge me because of this forum. I live in the UK and there is the Data Protection Act where any data should not be hold than longer than necessary. If this website/server was based in the UK it would have to abide by that law and would have the old data removed immediately by my request. Unfortunately, this is not in the UK but I still have the right to request it to be removed. If you saying that this is suspicious, are you preventing my right of freedom of speech because of this forum.
    Oh.. if you could not tell by my comment, I have grown up from playing games, so no I won't be back on the server.

5. JustGameIn

JustGameIn Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    Just in-case if the staff don't think this is a serious fourm, please read my comment above. I am willing to discuss further about my fourms, comments ect. being removed. Oh and don't provide me with immature staff.

6. Ian__D

Ian__D æ

Ratings:
    +1,679
    As a moderator, I do not exactly have the clearance to delete all of your post history. I am not even sure if any is willing to do that for you (see @Mission001 's comment). Best chance is to pm a server admin.

7. Ian__D

Ian__D æ

Ratings:
    +1,679
    @JustGameIn I have talked to a Server Admin and, as I had previously stated, we do not delete any forum posts/comments/profiles.

8. JustGameIn

JustGameIn Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    May you provide the user name of the serveradmin as I would like to message him/her about possibly editing the appeals. Not to get rid of it but to get rid of some sensitive information.

9. Ian__D

Ian__D æ

Ratings:
    +1,679
  10. ASauerPatchKid

ASauerPatchKid Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +57

As you do have a right to request, Ian__D does have a right to respond in any form he chooses.

And it is quite suspicious for someone to out of the blue ask for their account to essentially be cleared due to "sensitive information"

Anyways, SAs are Imaginex, ClarinetPhoenix, 314, andrewkm, and JamieSinn

11. JustGameIn

JustGameIn Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    Please read all the comments before accusing me of trying to do something suspisous.
    JustGameIn:
    'May you provide the user name of the serveradmin as I would like to message him/her about possibly editing the appeals. Not to get rid of it but to get rid of some sensitive information.'
    I have had this senstitive information messaged to me recently and I am not happy of it being public, I would like to edit it (not delete it)
    Futhermore, I did not say anywhere that Ian__D does not have the right to respond.

#11 JustGameIn, Jan 12, 2018
  12. JustGameIn

JustGameIn Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    I have added an edit to the fourm:
    "There are some people who are not reading the comments. Please read before accusing me, I am not trying to do harm to the website/server. The only reason I have came out of the blue is because I had an email about the sensitive information on the appeal fourm. I wanted to delete it but since it doesn't seem to be possible I would like it to be edited so it is all blanked out."

13. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
  14. JustGameIn

JustGameIn Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    Please read everything before commenting, I stated previously that this is a serious matter and to read every comment. You have clearly have not. I stated before no immature people and I can clearly see you are 13 years old, and don't say your not as it says on your profile page for all the public to see. Information can be easily identified on the internet. This is why I want privacy.

#14 JustGameIn, Jan 12, 2018
  15. JustGameIn

JustGameIn Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    This fourm is to for my own privacy, not to abuse the website/server. I cannot contact @ClarinetPhoenix yet as she is currently offline. Please stop accusing me! All I want is to edit my appeal, not to remove it. The appeal is still going to be on this website as a record of my account. I will not have access to the server.

16. jwpwns

jwpwns ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,628
    This is quite funny looks like someone is paranoid or something lmaoo .I dont see anything on the forums or on the appeal that has sensitive information.
    AS others have said forum pm a server admin she doesn't need to be online for you to do that. But most likely nothing will be deleted or changed.

#16 jwpwns, Jan 12, 2018
  17. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    Immediately proceeds to namecall/ assume some staff are immature
    Not the best way to go about it but gl with the erasing on the material you wanted
    You may want to ask to lock this as you can communicate directly with any staff you choose

#17 LaggyTryHard, Jan 12, 2018
  18. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    @JustGameIn

I'm the website owner/founder and I'm legally responsible for everything.
    In my "professional" opinion, hopefully quoted in a future court proceeding, you're a retard.

Cheers.

PS: If you actually read the law and understood it you'd understand how to approach this manner. Further more none of the information we have held about you is sensitive. Have the courts present me with an order in regards to a case such as witness protection and I will abide by such order.

Until then I am now even more inclined to keep your data on our services as I do not participate in potential criminal coverups.

Additionally; I am publicly documenting your original post below:
    What's the lesson here:
    - If you're going to go about requesting online privacy for non-sensitive information, do so in a respectful and proper way while understanding where the law stands, preferably privately with a decent amount of understanding.

You fail. Get off the internet.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
    #18 andrewkm, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.