RedHerring's ECC go redo

Discussion in 'Your ECC Goals!' started by 0TheRedHerring0, Jun 2, 2020.

1. 0TheRedHerring0

0TheRedHerring0 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

EcoDollars:
    $175,286
    Ratings:
    +360
    I have an old thread. You can read it here https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/0theredherring0s-goals.64746/
    I made it around the time I started playing seven years ago yesterday. For those of you around in 2013-2015 era ecc it is a fun throw back with mentions of the aether, sg iron medal, and voting lucky's. I decided so much time has past and so many things have changed it is time to start a whole new goals list.

Ranks:
    Happy to be a mayor for a while

Features I'd like (regular price USD)
    Tombstone (25 USD) Got it with IRL scav hunt gc (tombstone+ too)
    Fly + (60 USD)
    PV/PV+ (40 USD)
    MCMMO Plus( 20 USD) (Bought for myself when on a big sale)
    McMMO Bonus Plus (30 USD)
    Travel Bag ($84) (Low Priority)
    Extracomands++ ($50)
    Mostly low priority atm

McMMO Prestige
    Mining 413
    Swords 180
    Herbalism 138
    Excavation 127
    Aerobatics 60
    Fishing 25
    Woodcutting 13
    All rest 0
    High priority as I like mcmmo

Star Tools
    I have a god melon sword, eff 10 axe, and hoe. I particularly am interested in getting an eff7 when I can.

Town Stuff:
    Pro shop:
    I have set up the beginnings of the shop selling carts and bows and arrows. All signs have buy backs, so players can "rent" the items cheaply.
    Course:
    8/18 holes of golf done. I have the cart path made up to the number 5 tee.
    Driving Range:
    My next project
    Farm:
    First level of wheat/carrot/potato/beet/nwart farm 25/200 rows done.
    100 rows of nwarts planted. Want to expand to 150k

Road to 40K:
    I thought it would be fun to set a goal of making 40k in an hour with my god hoe
    I am allotting just 4% of the hour to compacting warts into blocks, putting them up in my echest, and selling them to prestige shops. Thats just 2.5 minutes. To accomplish this I have set up helpful powertools, like nwart -> /wb, nwart block -> /ec. I found a way to empty the ec inventory with one click, which is critical as it saves 30+ seconds. I want to get a macromod working so I can set one key to sethome at my current location and tp me directly to the sign and another to tp me back to the home I just set and set speed to 10.

40/0.96=41,666.66
    A full enderchest inventory of blocks sells for 12200 at warp OMG. So I need to harvest 3.41 inventories an hour. I harvest 2 200 rows at once, which averages 3 stacks of blocks. So one inventory is 9 sets of two rows. 3.41*9=30.73 rows. 3600s/30.73=117.15s or 1 minute 57s to completely harvest and replant a row. My method is to harvest at /speed10 and replant at /speed7. Unfortunately, this usually takes me about 2 minutes 10 s, a bit too slow. But I think I can improve my technique to get as fast as I need to be.

Update: One row at a time, flying speed 5 harvest, walk speed 7 replant, nwarts $42,295.14 ECD God Hoe

Hope you enjoy my thread

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
    #1 0TheRedHerring0, Jun 2, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2020