[Redeem Town Credit Application] Mooville

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Mayors+)' started by MsMoofin, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    IGN: MoofinK
    Are you a Mayor or higher ranked user: Mayor
    What is the town this application is dealing with?: Mooville
    Are you selecting Option 1 or Option 2: 1 (Restarting town.)
    If option 1 you may proceed with the typical town protection questions located here.
    If option 2 proceed with the following questions:
    What is the co-ordinates of your copy corner (Found on the old map) [x] [y] [z]:
    What is the co-ordinates of your paste corner (Found on the old map) [x] [y] [z]:
    Would you like to copy/paste from bedrock or from a specific Y level? (If so what level):

Any additional information you need/want to provide: Restarting Mooville... Eventually changing name, too~

IGN: MoofinK
    Are you a Resident: Mayor
    Do you have the applicable fee for your town: N/A
    Are you applying for the Resident-Discount fee? If so who are your residents?: N/A
    Have you let your residents know that they must post in this application confirming they are a part of your town with their [x] [y] [z] plot co-ordinates? (If applicable): N/A
    Have you built/started some sort of town? / What is the town name: No, because I am redeeming my town credit with the Option 1: Restart Town method. Town name is Mooville.
    What is the size of your town (Between 100x100 - 200x200): 200x200
    Are your town posts set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of all posts:
    Post A: -555, 64, 824
    Post B: -755, 64, 824
    Post C: -755, 64, 624
    Post D: -555, 64, 624
    Additional information about your town:

Info:
    The town is lined out for now... I plan to build plank/cobble/fence walls, short ones, on top of the outlined. One way or another, the town will be NPC-generated village-inspired. Not entirely sure how I will go about that, though... It'll probably be a boat-/sea-like town as well.

If I have messed anything up, please let me know. D: With all the text, it can be easy to miss something. And I hoping I got the co-ords right. e.o Live map is totally facing the opposite way. >_> Yay for screenshots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.