1. Aero_Trident Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    To keep it short, me and Punisher5665 just got a town.
    I'll be working on the farming stuff, while he handles... Basically everything else.

But we're confused on some things

-When people say that their stables are "Protected" or "Safe"
    Are the implying that no one in the town is able to go into your stable and take your horse? If so, couldn't someone just remove the blocks around the stable, or dig below it?
    Or is there a command that you can put on a block that prevents everyone in a town from not being able to go and remove certain blocks?

2. Jetscat Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +995
    You can make teleport+ safe stables, if you speak with Nicodemux in-game, i'm sure he'll give you an example of a protected stable.

Someone could just remove the blocks around the stables, or dig below - however, this is considered Griefing if they don't have permission to do so.

There's a command that prevents/allows users to place/remove blocks.

If you type "/rg addmember <region name> <username>" this will give access to place/remove blocks to whoever you put in the username space. If you wish to ever remove permissions from a user to place/remove blocks, simply type "/rg removemember <region name> <username>" If you give the users you add specific rules, such as, only building in a designated box, or, not touching your stables, and they do, you may file a Grief report, if we find results, the user will be in question for punishment.

If you have any more questions in-game Aero, just pm me. :)

#2 Jetscat, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2013