Public apologies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xboyfernz, Jul 27, 2017.

1. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    I would like to publically apologize to @Red_Pandaz_13 for being quite untrue on her staff application she is a great person that deserves all our respect.

I would also like to apologise to @EmCurtShawn and @Captain_Death_33 for calling them betrayer's they are just doing what they think is right, but they have no knowledge about what they are doing.

@MoonNasa for calling him a rude word when he was just saying something in sg

@purplelegoender For putting his picture on my profile picture the truth of why I put him there is because he is my favorite quoter in the world

@JamieSinn I apologize to you for taking the time to change the profile picture and all my past wrong doings

@ClarinetPhoenix I apologize for saying you should be ashamed you are dgam's rank and all the other wrong things I have said/ done to you also hope you're feeling better.

@MorlindMom for annoying her in her town and I will not do that again
    @SmokeySneaker

@dgam02 for reporting him for using /back in the end when he shouldn't have he did it, but it was wrong to complain when he is such a great staff member

@cheese_ball_3 for not letting him in my team without applying

@Ndm57dcraft I'm sorry for killing you in the end and then accepting money from @physyy I know it made you mad

@BaccaAMP for saying something rude to him although he is rude to me I should be the better man

@wolfspy7 for saying he would never be in contact with a woman in his lifetime

And to all the other people I have done wrong to in the past I have decided to start a new slate and turn a new leaf

If I have missed anyone out you can put below why I should say sorry to you.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Potato Potato x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 xboyfernz, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  2. BaccaAMP

BaccaAMP Bacca Mafia
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +750
    Sounds like you are still taking shots in some of these appologies.

3. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    ???

4. BaccaAMP

BaccaAMP Bacca Mafia

Ratings:
    +750
    in dgam and captaindeath and emcurtshawns appologies

5. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    Well I assure you it is all sincere

6. BaccaAMP

BaccaAMP Bacca Mafia

Ratings:
    +750
    you basically told them "im sorry but you guys are still stupid"

7. KingNdm

KingNdm ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,495
    I am also sorry for saying all those extremely rude words behind your back for the 2 years we knew each other.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  8. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    I forgive you

9. Mcguy65

Mcguy65 Dirt
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +631
    lol.

10. MorlindMom

MorlindMom Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    Wow...many of the apologies were renewed slights against the people to whom you were apologizing. It's like...I'm sorry you're such an asshole. Really truly sorry.

Further, "for annoying her in her town" doesn't even begin to cover it. You were never part of our town, and yet for some reason you would NOT stay out of it. When at least two town members were afk, including my rl husband, @SmokeySneaker, you pushed them into a stream and drown them. I can't remember who the other person was, but SmokeySneaker lost all his enchanted gear and tools. I assume you picked them up and most likely sold them for a profit. (And by the way, he came back to his compter just as he was drowning and saw you right there in front of him. So, do not say it wasn't you.) You also constantly took invisibility potions and harassed me personally while I was working on a very tall building. I do not have fly, and I had to stop building it while you were online because I knew you were going to attempt to push me off the pillar I was using to build. Then there's the time you and your partner wrote your names in GIANT letters at the edge of our town. Oh...and then there's the 15 or so animals you killed that were in a fenced enclosure. Then we built a barn...you would not stay out while it was being built, and you set home inside of it. You then killed the new animals we had acquired. It went on and on.

You blamed it on others and that you were just following a bad crowd. But you and your one idiot partner were the only two who harassed us until we finally quit. We had mods there about a hundred times..they never did shit except tell you to leave. Then the next day you were right back at it. Since nobody did a freaking thing to stop you, we quit the server and found something better to do...like almost anything. You 100% ruined the game...and many of our close-knit town members quit, too.

When I came back to see how it would go recently, within ONE hour....you were back to messaging me. After 9 months!!!!! You apologized..whatever...I didn't want to see or hear you. But, even just yesterday you messaged me and MoonNasa again. For no reason.

The fact that you feel the need to make a public apology to multiple people....well you are an ass. Period.

I do not accept any apologies until you pay back the killed animals and all the enchanted gear SmokeySneaker lost. In the meantime take your "apology" and shove it.

MorlindMom

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #10 MorlindMom, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  11. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    Well hello to you too. I can message @MoonNasa if I like without your permission I have him on skype so he clearly isn't trying to avoid me at all. What's funny is you're trying to say i was being vulgar and horrible towards you, yet at the same time you are calling me an "ass hole" which makes you bad too. I never said anything vulgar towards you, but you repeatedly say offensive things to me instead of being the better person. 1. How could I have apologised earlier if you left the server 2. I have been very bad in my time and i'm doing everything i can to right those wrongs right now so thank you for your feedback and i'll get back to you

12. Oldgrannychang

Oldgrannychang Builder

Ratings:
    +5
    Xboyfernz that was not a complete apology and you were taking very slight but noticeable digs at other people saying "I would also like to apologise to @EmCurtShawn and @Captain_Death_33 for calling them betrayer's they are just doing what they think is right, but they have no knowledge about what they are doing", that is not an apology - that is saying sorry but you think they are incompetent. I wasn't mentioned in your speech (as you have done nothing to me) but you need to write a proper apology instead of leaving unresolved problems wedged in as sneaky comments in your post.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. stoler202

stoler202 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +471
    Apparently, that is his signature move. I once went AFK in his town (he invited me there) and somehow found myself pushed into water, once I came back. Since I had water+, I obviously didn't die, but that doesn't excuse his attempt at all.
    Sure, this thread is quite likely to turn into a flamewar, but to be honest, @xboyfernz, you asked for it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  14. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    Well I'm ready for the flamewar!

15. stoler202

stoler202 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +471
    You shouldn't be. As far as I remember, this thread is an apology, with you trying (poorly) to *make it right* with those you have wronged. Getting defensive or flaming back is no way to go.

16. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    No i'm not saying anything bad back i'm just seeing how i can be better!

17. stoler202

stoler202 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +471
    Acknowledge your wrongs, as others have said, don't try to take one last sneaky hit at the players you're apologising too, and don't try to excuse your actions.
    And, honestly, this is just words. If you really want players to respect you, you should reinforce your apology with actions. Be nice to players, but don't be too invasive or annoying. Players should notice your changed attitude without you shoving it in their face.

18. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    Actually I am doing actions

19. MorlindMom

MorlindMom Builder

Ratings:
    +16
    First, I believe I called you an "ass" not an "asshole" -- @Mcguy65 called you an "asshole." In my post above, I never once said you were "vulgar" or "horrible" to me. So, I don't know where you got that. I simply listed some of the crap you pulled. However, to be clear, you were horrible to me and everyone in our town. Trust me...I was being kind only calling you an ass. You telling me I'm bad too..that's the funniest thing I've heard all day. You love to pretend to be sorry then immediately try to say the target of your apology is somehow deserving of your bad actions.

Second, I never said you should not contact MoonNasa...that's between you and him. I only commented that you continually message us. He is the one who tells me when you do. So, why does he tell me if he wants to talk to you? I don't ask him about you.

Third, we left the server after MONTHS of harassment by you. Were we supposed to wait around for you to stop being an ass in hopes of getting an apology? Really? That's on us? You are delusional if that's what you think. We quit the server after calling mods literally about a hundred times. And now we are at fault for finally just giving up and leaving. Sure.

Fourth, today you brought me a sheep egg. While it is appreciated, it doesn't begin to replace all that we lost while just trying to have a nice town and have fun.

MorlindMom

#19 MorlindMom, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  20. Oldgrannychang

Oldgrannychang Builder

Ratings:
    +5
    Xboyfernz, I really am proud that you have come out with an apology. But actions speak louder than words - saying I am sorry doesn't mean you wish you hadn't done it - it means you wouldn't do it again. Showing how bad you feel that you have potentially disrupted what should have been a good time is on your own bat - no one else is responsible for that. I hope you are trying to fix this and I am not saying anyone is perfect - I was a real idiot before when I used to play Minecraft, I used to go on to servers just to be rude to players and when my friends were around, we would terrorise entire [Mod-edit] and when we died we would get so irritated and so disgusting things. But after we realised we did something wrong - we stopped and acted humanely. We were kind and considerate to everyone else and didn't look for anyone to blame for anything we had done. The easiest way to show profuse regret is to grovel. Say to players individually, 'can we talk?' or 'Is there any way I can show you in time that I have become someone different?' Things like that help people see the shining side of you. I think now we should calm this thread down - what you did to MorlindMom was horrible and really needs to be amended over time and I think you should really be doting on every player in that list and more. Good Luck to you as it will probably be quite a challenge....

#20 Oldgrannychang, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2017