Problems The ECC Market Faced

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rezonl, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    Too complicated for most users, and was a complete waste of time, as you could easily go in-game and ask for the item. Although it was a good idea, I don't think it caught on to the majority of the population, that is why I am suggesting something else.

In my opinion, the only shops that are doing well in the game, receiving massive amounts of traffic are the ones in the gates of spawn. However, only 4 towns can exist here, so why don't we make room for more? Or have an underground marketplace/stores?

2. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder

Ratings:
    +27
    This is exactly what I am thinking of. However, that would kill towns such as wall street, in which their entire goal was to have something like this.

3. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +995
    I like this idea very much, I think it'd bring in alot of traffic.

4. lostalaskan89

lostalaskan89 Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    If you do make this, I suggest an advertisement board of sorts right near the portal. The reason being, if you made the market, only the front plots would get much traffic. You could buy a sign on the board for, say, 2-3k advertising your prices and/or say the location of your plot if it's not up front. That way, it won't end up similar to how it is now, with 99% of the traffic going solely to the spawn gate town shops.