Presidents :D

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by welikeike22, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    oh yeh I forgot

2. antcubing

antcubing Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +58
    Nope. I'm not even a quarter finished mine. ;3

3. kukelekuuk

Ratings:
    +6,925
    are you keeping it flat?

4. antcubing

antcubing Builder

Ratings:
    +58

5. kukelekuuk

Ratings:
    +6,925
    that doesnt answer my question.
    will the town remain flat? (I mean what you have right now)

6. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder

Ratings:
    +27
    PYRAMID?

7. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    /has secret plans that I cannot tell anyone no matter how much they beg

owo

8. komrk888

komrk888 Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    Trying to save up for a 400x400 city
    .................a lot of money (474k) not including materials..... soo many melons.... *crys* :cry: soo soo many!

9. antcubing

antcubing Builder

Ratings:
    +58
    Awesome, someone else doing the 400x400 city idea.
    I just hope you don't copy town ideas, like pleppie and ckoc...

10. komrk888

komrk888 Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    what town ideas?

11. antcubing

antcubing Builder

Ratings:
    +58
    Add antonio to that list.

Stealing town ideas, design, materials, etc

12. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987

I'm seriously growing sick and fucking tired of your constant belligerence of every single member on this server you don't appear to to like. Looking at the past posts you've made on the forum, especially where you decide to not take complaints against you seriously and seem to ignore your townspeople. You also care to insert yourself into other people's threads (I.E This mainly), and completely hi-jack them because you think that someone stole your idea for a ROAD. A ROAD OF ALL THINGS.

Just because someone else comes up with an idea some-what similar to an idea you had does not mean that they are STEALING your town ideas. If you think people are "stealing your ideas", you should be honored that people are looking at your town, liking what they see, and deciding they were going to put it in their town because it was nice, that means that something was clearly done right and that someone admires it.

If you think people are stealing your "400x400 City" idea, thats a blatently falsehood. AndrewKM suggested that that very idea could be an option for a new president the day the rank came out. As for most of your ideas you seem to troll about people 'stealing', i have never visited your town, but to be blunt ideas are sent from town to town all the time, and i bet you got your ideas from someone else's town.

Stop acting like an ass(I.E: Here for one) and go back to focusing on your town instead of wasting your time ranting about how people steal your ideas. Its seriously getting old.

13. antcubing

antcubing Builder

Ratings:
    +58
    This part made me laugh. YOU of all people to tell me this, one of the most ignorant, angry, raging people
    on the server (as your post shows). STOP FREAKING HARASSING ME on the forums and in game. I am
    sick and tired of you constantly poking me and ranting about how much of an "ass" i am. I NEVER SAID
    anyone was stealing the 400x400 city idea, so you can shut the hell up. Most of the other points and your
    thread are also downright untrue and quite rudely said. Seriously ike, leave me ALONE...

14. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin

Ratings:
    +987
    Please, show me other posts where i've been what you've described, because i can't remember anything of this sort. I've never once ranted about how much of an "ass" you are. I've a very friendly person to people who are friendly to others, and thats something your not. I have heard a saying that went "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.

When you say something mean, expect worse in return". There is a difference between bluntness and being mean, i was being blunt, and i know i speak for numerous members who are sick of your actions and how you act on this server.

I never said you were stealing the 400x400 idea, i said 'IF'.

How are my points of you hijacking peoples threads and harassing other members untrue? Has your account been hacked and all the posts where you trolled the city of Solstace and even Kukelekuuk00(A Supermod) made by someone other than yourself? How are my posts rude? They are merely blunt and true.

15. antcubing

antcubing Builder

Ratings:
    +58
    Actually, you always call me immature or an ass in game, you always scream at me in game, swear,
    rage etc. You are NOT a friendly person, not just to me. Also, you talk as if I'm some random guy
    who does nothing but go around and insult other users. Also, don't even tell me that you we just being
    blunt. You were clearly extremely moody when you made this, and decided to take your anger out.
    Also, what made you so mad as to make a whole rage post, just because I said someone stole some town
    ideas?

Anyways, i think this thread should be locked... You have started a flame war.

16. kukelekuuk

Ratings:
    +6,925
    guys stop this I do not wish to lock this thread.

17. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin

Ratings:
    +987
    I'm not continuing this argument, on behalf of Kuke's request.

New subject:

What do my fellow presidents plan on doing with their nation as the New Map rolls around?
    -------------------------------

I'll definitely be re-doing Berlin. If Andrew is unable to copy only the Brandenburg Gate(the main statue in the center of town), i'll spend most of my time re-building that. From then on, i'll be working to completely re-organize most of the city, so that it is more geared towards being guest-friendly and resident-friendly.

I have yet to decide if i'm going to be moving the organization, plot-type wise, to different areas. I may have it so that one side of the city is dedicated to shops and the other to Homes, though i may also decide to fully-integrate the city where store plots and home plots can be found on the same roads.

I'll also definitively be building quite a few pre-built buildings that people can purchase(for a slightly higher price), that fit the "German" theme of the city. Plots are going to be alot tighter together, perhaps having only one block between them, or even having them right against each-other, to fit the theme of a modern-day city instead of suburbia.

I might also shove in a "factory" of sorts where i have little areas that people can rent out (Perhaps 5x5x5 or 10x10x5) if they don't want to buy entire shops, or simply want to go on a rent-based system. Among these will be examples of the things the Nation of Prussia has built.

I'll definitely be pressing harder for activity regulations on the shop plots i sell. People seem to buy shops, stock them, then completely forget about them. I'll see if i can figure out some fine-based system, or even foreclosure on buildings, should they chose to keep their store unstocked for an extended period of time.

18. antcubing

antcubing Builder

Ratings:
    +58
    I'm going to copy Zephyros to the new map, and try to do something about the spoiled chunks.
    Hopefully they will be fixed when the full version comes out. Anywho, since i have amassed
    a small fortune recently i will buy a new town (just 200x200) And make it into something special
    (such as underwater, in the air, landscape, etc.)
    Hopefully it will provide a nice living experience to new residents and players.

19. Sputnick587

Sputnick587 Builder

Ratings:
    +276
    Well, Craft City STILL has not been worked on. Definitely going to copy that over. Hopefully I'll get some nice areas to pick and chose from.

20. komrk888

komrk888 Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    When the new map comes I'm gonna lay down my town 2 posts. I have worked on saving for town 3 but it just gets tedious farmin over and over. And i hate mining. Hopefully by the beginning of December I should have the money for town 3. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.