[President Application]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Mayors+)' started by SmallzzHD, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmallzzHD

SmallzzHD Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    • IGN: SmallzzHD
    • Do you have the applicable cost in your balance: Yes
    • How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban): Winning in lottery, farming, getting donations, selling plots, mining, and trading.
    • What town are you currently the Mayor of: SmallHill
    • What are your plans as a President on this server: To work on my town farm in my current town SmallHill, to sell more people plots, and to have fun. I also get the great feeling of being one of the top ranks.
    • Have you read the rules: Yes
    • What will be the additional towns name: ShinyHill
    • What will be the name of your nation (Must differ from town names): Hillz
    • What is the size of your additional town (Between 100x100 - 200x200): 200x200
    • Are your additional town's posts set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of all posts:
      • Post A: X= -7680 Y= 64 Z= 2709
      • Post B: X= -7680 Y= 64 Z= 2509
      • Post C: X= -7480 Y= 64 Z= 2509
      • Post D: X= -7480 Y=64 Z= 2709
    • Have you checked our Zoning Laws and are we waiting for a neighbouring mayor response?: Yes.
    • Additional information about your additional town: Im placing the town Im going to get from president right next to the one I have right now. My friends are going to place their towns in one great big area next to mine.
    • The ServerAdmins handle applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. Do you understand this?: Yes

2. romper83273

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +89
    i am ok with this

3. Hlazler_55

Hlazler_55 Builder

Ratings:
    +161
    Im fine with this. Congratz.

#3 Hlazler_55, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  4. SmallzzHD

SmallzzHD Builder

Ratings:
    +13
    Me and my friends are creating a bunch of towns together as you can see when you get there to where my town is and its ok with nck98 romper83273 braetheboss and hlazler_55 are pretty close but its ok with them. They all just got mayor and they know where my town is and its ok with them.

5. WeWinAgain

WeWinAgain Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +413
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.