[President Application] kenny0011

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Mayors+)' started by kenny0011, Dec 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

Ratings:
    +816
    In Game Name:
    kenny0011
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    So our story begins on a hot summers day, on the 12th of August 2019, for I am a sweet summer child from the summer of 2019. I logged onto the server, and immediatly did /warp mining to try and start a new adventure. Filled with determination and spunk, I started chopping down trees and mining stone, for I was an idiot and did not do /kit starter. Armed with the finest stone tools, I started my adventures spelunking...

To which I quickly died.

This however did not stop me. For I became determined to start a mega project. A town that could rival other towns in scale and beauty. For, on the 13th August, the first blocks of Project Aqua were mined. An ambitious underwater town, I knew the clock had began to start ticking. Every minuet of me as a builder digging the main core was an additional minute that a greifer might come along and ruin the dream. While precautions were taken to reduce this risk, including digging underground and ensuring at least from the surface it seemed like any normal oceran floor, I knew the race was on.

Finally, withing 24 hours, I had managed to make it to 15,000 ECD from selling materials obtained from the project, I made the application to become resident. While a milestone in itself, the jorney had only just begun. I needed more money, and stone and iron tools were not quite cutting it any more. It was at this point I invested into /warp farm and a single pumpkin axe, and from here I also started mass farming and selling pumpkins as an alternative source of income. It was at this point I also learned about the power of ereps, and from this day on, I began to chat in trade, asking for ereps on a regular basis, and further stimulating the economy with my tips. It was from here that I started making a name for myself. Futher investement also went into improving the tools I was using to construct the project. New fortune and silk touch picks increased not jsut the speed of mining, but the profitability.

And then, on 18th of August, it finally happened. Aqua had finally been officially created with a rank up to mayor. I had won. I had beaten the griefers. And life was good.

From there, it was steady work on Aqua and other money making methods. Life continued to be great. Up until the night of the long knives, in mid September 2019. A night of infamy, where 3 max picks and 2 pumpkin axes were lost in the line of duty, broken and lost to my own hands. I was devestated by the loss of these brave soldiers, and my moneytry funds were running low. It was prehaps, the lowest point of my EcoCityCraft career.

But things quickly took a turn for the better. The lotto gods had clearly appreciated my sacrifices to them, and a series of lotto wins finally put me back in the money. It was at this point, I started investing, and, on the 9th October 2019, I finally brought Station 5 off glotai. The station5 chain of stores had finally started, and from here, I started making a steady income off selling wood, diamond gear and potions to the masses at reasonable prices.

Aqua City was also nearing completion, and, by the beginning of November 2019, I stared selling premium plots to people, further increasing my income.

However, it was at this time the great internet issues of 2019 had began for me. Regular disconnections from the internet had began to put strain on my income, however I had began to amass a sizeable amount of capital over the month of November.

This capital was further expanded via help from a god key, of which when spun, granted me an additional $250,000. It was finally all coming together, and I could feel the 1million cash fast approaching.

But then a sudden investment opportunity into the nether star market produced itself just only a couple of days ago. I quickly invested all cash into this investement, leaving me with absolutely no cash again.

So how do I have the funds for president at this point I hear you ask? For despite all the setbacks, I persaverred, and kept pushing forward; never stopping. And ultimatley, it finally was a shitpost I made in ethans free rank up thread that gave me the 180K to do this application. So there might be a moral in that story somewhere.

I was kenny and thank you for listening to my TEDtalk.
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main
    Which town are you currently the Mayor of:
    What will be the name of your new town:
    KennysWorld
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200
    Post A:
    12360, 78, -5848
    Post B:
    12160, 78, -5848
    Post C:
    12160, 78. -6048
    Post D:
    12360, 78, -6048
    Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally):
    Not that I'm aware of
    Additional information about your town:
    Definitly not my future location to build an operations center to coordinate a rebellion and definitly will not start a cult.
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.
    Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. 1aughter

1aughter Oɾαɳɠҽ GαɱҽAԃɱιɳ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings: