post and talk about cars/trucks/vehicles!! car enthusiasts :)

Discussion in 'Pictures, Videos & Other Media' started by FiFyFoFumOtter, Sep 25, 2019.

1. FiFyFoFumOtter

FiFyFoFumOtter does NOT eat mayo on chipotle burritos
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +173
    I love talking about cars trucks etc and would love to see what fellow ECCers drive/ would love to drive one day, lets get a friendly car meet going!!

Here is my truck, it's not much but it is my baby, a 2017 Laramie quad cab with the hemi :) love the pearlcoat!

will have to take better pics to show the paint :) might get it washed today!!

2. NinjarakuPwnz

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +78
    this is my daily driver, 96 jeep grand cherokee laredo "ZJ" with the AMC inline-6 4.0
    got it with just 116k miles, and i've put over 200k miles on it, now over 317k+ miles, needs some tlc on the motor, but i'll get it running again =)
    i've had it since around early 2014, and the more i drove it, the more i added to it. Mainly a lot of lights. I'll try to find a pic of ALL the lights on. even has white under lighting, you definitely see me when im out at night >.< and over the years, i added snake fangs on front, a CB, and amber flashers in the front window, I'll never be done adding lights lol.
    [​IMG]

this below pic was the first week we had it, took it off-road at Bowman Lake in Nevada with the wifey and kiddo's, Never got stuck! from then on, it has always kept me rolling forward in life, and always pulled through the corners to bring me back home, no matter the weather.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. FiFyFoFumOtter

Ratings:
    +173
    Nice ninja!!! I love those tires and the rims!! Did they come black or you plasti dipped them? Guess u really proved JW right about those straight sixes living forever ! I like the mean lights and the stripes did you do those yourself ?

4. FiFyFoFumOtter

Ratings:
    +173
    also ur neighbor doesn’t know how to park lmao