Possible bug with /back

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by SplayTick, Aug 17, 2020.

1. SplayTick

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +75
    Minecraft Username: SplayTick

Brief Description: Using /back locating you underground

Instructions: Appears to be while flying and using /back

How many times did you recreate this?: Has happened on at least 4 occasions today.

Result: Places user at the improper Y location causing instances of being underground surrounded by solid blocks

Expected Result: to appear at the last location above ground or the highest Y coordinates that are not encasing the player in blocks

Evidence: I have had multiple instances today where using /back has placed me underground surrounded by solid blocks. It seems if the position I was at for the /back was while flying this is when it has happened. The latest instance placed me at x:8371 y:27 z:4873 on Main North Rising when trying to use /back from /warp America on Main North Rising. I do not have an actual screenshot of it at this moment. I do have a picture of the coordinates I took with my phone though. I will try to update with a screenshot as soon as possible.

#1 SplayTick, Aug 17, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    I cannot reproduce this.
    I would need exact reproduction steps of some sort.