Pontvert Incorporation - Mass and local wooden dealers, Long Live the Wooden Bridge

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Matberry, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
    ORDER DENIED
    Im sorry, but we are no material company, we're a wood one.​

2. Matberry

Matberry Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    We are running late and have a low chance of achieving our expected date for the 1st of March due to the largeness of your order. However, we would be happy if you could consent to allowing us to "split" your order so you may gain your wood quicker, and you would be alerted when any part(s) of the order is completed. If so, please drop a /mail to Matberry or reply to this message. We apologise for the lateness, but are doing the best we can with recruiting workers to handle your order.

3. usernameofdeath

usernameofdeath Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +82
    Lets split the order. I'll try to catch you next time i'm on.

4. Matberry

Matberry Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    We have made a significant error on our quote for your price, apologies, and it is actually at $30,000 altogether. Given the sheer amount of logs you're ordering, we've given you a discount of $600, which hopefully will cover for our apologies in the lateness of our orders.

We currently have 1 double chest of jungle logs and 1 double chest of oak logs waiting for you in France at $4,000 altogether. You should pay either sign above your order (#FR15A and #FR15B), and you can find directions at the top of our thread.

Apologies on behalf of the company for our several mistakes.

5. Matberry

Matberry Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    #105 Matberry, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  6. Intellectualist

Intellectualist Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +470
    You should probably put the link in that thread. :D

7. Matberry

Matberry Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    If the customer wants it, the customer gets it.

8. Matberry

Matberry Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    To all our customers and clients,

It has come to my attention that Pontvert Incorporation prices are ridiculous when it comes to small and large chests of logs, doubling the server price at occasions, and undergoing some research, I'm afraid to state that we have subconsciously been. We were unaware of this, and apologise to any customer who may have felt a harsh price scheme was in place, yet we believed this was not the case due to the good ratings regarding prices.

After looking into this, I can inform that we have indeed been overcharging our large-quantity customers for our log products due to an elementary miscalculation, and we strongly apologise for the inconvenience of a new price change we will be introducing this month.

Due to the shareholding of February 2013, it is too late to refund any customers who bought small or large chests from us in February 2013. However, we are willing to refund any customers of overpaid money who bought a small chest, or more, of logs from us since the 01-March 2013 (usernameofdeath). The new prices for our logs are as follows:

1 log: $0.45 (Cookietown, Sinder33, France)
    16 log: $7.20 (Cookietown, France, Bristolshore)
    64 log: $28.70 (Cookietown, Sinder33, France)
    Small chest: $770
    Large chest: $1,540

Users who bought small chests from us in March under the old price scheme are entitled to a $516 refund, and users who bought large chests from us in March under the old price scheme are entitled to a $500 refund.

Once again, we strongly apologise to this unacceptable standard of service for our customers, and take full responsibility for the failure to acknowledge this scandal. We will be much more attentive on our future pricing. Should you feel that we have unfairly priced you on any other of our products, we strongly ask you to contact us before buying from us.

We strongly hope you are not given any other unfair prices in the future on any of our products, and hope we can always improve our standards of service.

Many thanks,

Matberry
    Pontvert Incorporation

9. voiD_yO

voiD_yO Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +180
    IGN: voiD_yO
    Reason for applying (optional):
    How much of which item do you need?: 30 stacks of spruce wood logs
    Will you use our Item Claims Centre for receiving your items?*:yes
    • If so, which of our Item Claims Centre will you use?*: any
    Do you understand that we may not allow any discounts so that we can keep low prices on all our items?: yes
    Do you understand that your application may take some days, depending on the quantity of your request?: yes
    Do you understand that, as per the server rules, either party in the transaction is allowed to distrust the other, and we may close the trade at any time? We will only refund you if a transaction of money had taken place, and either party is in its power to file a report against the other for scamming?:yes
    If you are banned or unable to collect your items, do you understand that your items will not be reserved and will be sold to other users?: yes

10. Intellectualist

Intellectualist Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +470
    Can we get a bump?

11. Matberry

Matberry Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    NEWLY OPENING STORES:
    1. PUBMANOR GERNEN-MUDKIQ LOCAL STORE: A new store on the residential and commercial success of Pubmanor, on the high-street near the town portal where other branch stores of different companies will be setting up. Named after two of the most notable helpers in the rise of Pontvert Incorporation, Gernen and Mudkiqo_o, the store will have an item claims centre to create an alternative to the frequently-overcrowded Store of France. Completion date aimed for 10/03/2013 (originally 03/03/2013).
    2. HIGHWIND NATION LOCAL STORE: Where once stood a deserted plot, there will soon be the Highwind National Local Store! With completion date aimed for the 17/03/2013, this will sell fresh wood to the citizens of the Highwind Nation, which is owned by the famous Katehighwind16. It's only a minute's away from the Highwind Portal, and more information will soon be disclosed!
    3. REVIVAL XI STORE: To celebrate the success of the New Carnitine Campaign, which has ensured a future for the pompous town, Carnitine's Revival XI Store will be a little out-of-town, but still close to its Town Portal, and will be one of the largest towns Pontvert Incorporation will serve. More information will soon be disclosed, but completion date is aimed for late March/early April.

12. Intellectualist

Intellectualist Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +470
    Wowzers, you seem busy!

13. SmileZisGFX

SmileZisGFX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    IGN: SmileZisGFX
    Experience in woodcutting: I am level 4 in woodcutting. If talking about wood farming, I have made some before.
    Do you accept that you will be given permissions to Cookietown, which are not to be abused and are not to be sold, if you are accepted?: Yes.
    Do you understand that if it is seen that you are not active in the Incorporation, your permissions will be taken?: Yes.
    Do you understand that you are allowed to keep small quantities of wood from the Incorporation for personal usage only?: Yes.
    By posting this application, you have agreed to the Terms of Service. Correct?: Yes.

Also, you may be able to get a store in Shroomtopia. Just pm me in-game.

14. phiphiphi

phiphiphi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +167
    IGN: Phiphiphi
    Experience in woodcutting:
    Do you accept that you will be given permissions to Cookietown, which are not to be abused and are not to be sold, if you are accepted?: I already do.
    Do you understand that if it is seen that you are not active in the Incorporation, your permissions will be taken?: Of course.
    Do you understand that you are allowed to keep small quantities of wood from the Incorporation for personal usage only?: Yes.
    By posting this application, you have agreed to the Terms of Service. Correct?: Yes.

Buttercity is getting a portal and I am co-mayor. I think after we finish renovating the town we may add a store.
    let me check my woodcutting level when I get back on, it's around 25

#114 phiphiphi, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  15. oOscarletOo

oOscarletOo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    IGN: oOscarletOo
    Experience in woodcutting: 10
    Do you accept that you will be given permissions to Cookietown, which are not to be abused and are not to be sold, if you are accepted?: Yes.
    Do you understand that if it is seen that you are not active in the Incorporation, your permissions will be taken?: Yes.

P.S. I hope it's open by Sunday :D

16. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister

Ratings:
    +1,113
  17. phiphiphi

phiphiphi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +167
    My woodcutting level is 21.

18. Intellectualist

Intellectualist Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +470
    Not bad phip, mine is at like 50+ something...Yeah, Eff V Daxe + working a pontvert for a few days.

19. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister

Ratings:
    +1,113
    To all the people working or using Pontvert Inc.,
    As we have all realised, Matberry has been offline these days and we wont be able to restock stores, gather wood from signs nor expand. We are sorry to those who had made an order but it must wait. As the deputy head my first goal will be to put some things in priority, as a new way for the workers to sell the wood to the company.If anything new happens or Matberry is back again i will inform you immidietly.
    Sincerely,
    Gernen

#119 Gernen, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  20. Avaina1918

Avaina1918 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +122
    IGN: Avaina1918
    Reason for applying (optional): I need wood
    How much of which item do you need?: Small chest of logs
    Will you use our Item Claims Centre for receiving your items?*: Yeah
    • If so, which of our Item Claims Centre will you use?*: Doesn't matter
    Do you understand that we may not allow any discounts so that we can keep low prices on all our items?: Yep
    Do you understand that your application may take some days, depending on the quantity of your request?: Yep
    Do you understand that, as per the server rules, either party in the transaction is allowed to distrust the other, and we may close the trade at any time? We will only refund you if a transaction of money had taken place, and either party is in its power to file a report against the other for scamming?: Yep
    If you are banned or unable to collect your items, do you understand that your items will not be reserved and will be sold to other users?: Yep