Pokemon Hunt!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by LimeLush, Sep 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LimeLush

LimeLush How is he still staff?
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +446
    Okay, after a CRAZY last few days/week, we are officially on for the Two Year Anniversary of the Hunt:

THE POKEMON HUNT IS CELEBRATING OUR 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD, 2022 AT 7 PM EST!
    A $25 GIFTCARD WILL BE HIDDEN ON THE MAP
    MACHINES WILL HAVE ORES, N-STARS, SPAWNER KEYS, AND EVENT PRESTIGE RAFFLE TICKETS IN THEM
    TEAMS WILL BE RELEASED AFTER THE EVENT, ALONG WITH 6 NEW LORED ITEMS! INFORMATION REGARDING TEAMS CAN BE FOUND ON THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD!
    GEN VII STARTERS WILL BE RELEASED AT THIS EVENT IN ADDITION TO THE NORMAL 20 POKEMON AVAILABLE!

SEE EVERYONE THEN!
    Tagging some veterans so they have some updated information!
    @socksforsupper
    @CammyBunny
    @Skylexia
    @FroztyJello
    @techy88
    @Jdawger
    @Starlindria
    @LilyThechimken
    @LaggyTryHard

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. LimeLush

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +446
    8 New Generation 2 Pokemon have been added! They will be released in the next few weeks! @socksforsupper

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. socksforsupper

socksforsupper President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐

Ratings:
    +84
    The Google Sheet has been updated with the new Gen 2's available.

4. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    This weekend's hunt will either be on Sunday (9/11) at 7PM Est as per usual or on Monday (9/12) at 7PM EST. I will update everyone on discord Sunday afternoon about this decision. One of the two new map areas is about 70% complete and will be open by the end of the month. 8 New Generation 2 pokemon have already been added to the pokedex and they will be available this week as well as some new gen 7 pokemon. Lastly, a new Gen V pokemon was released. It will be available this weekend too! See everyone tomorrow or Monday!

5. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Hi Everyone,

I am going to take a two week break from the Hunt. I am busy with grad work this weekend, and out of town next weekend. The Hunt will resume on Sunday 10/16!

@CammyBunny @socksforsupper Spread the word if people ask :) thanks :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  6. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    We are on track to resume the Hunt this Sunday 10/16! See everyone there.

• Like Like x 2
    • Happy Happy x 1
    • List
  7. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    The Pokemon Hunt will continue to run weekly throughout 2023! As of right now, I do not have many big changes to announce, but we will see what happens as the year moves on!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    From now until early/mid March 2023, my schedule conflicts with the start time of the Pokemon Hunt. Expect weekly updates on if the hunt will occur or not during this time.

This Sunday, 1/15/23, the HUNT will NOT happen.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  9. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    The 1/22/2023 Hunt Will not happen. I am debating shifting the start time of the hunt next week to account for my schedule change! Stay tuned.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  10. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    The Pokemon Hunt will be taking a break until Mid-March, as I am completely swamped right now with real life things occurring. Stay tuned. We will not be gone forever.

• List
  11. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    After a lot of thought, I have decided to officially announce the end of the Pokemon Hunt as it currently stands. There are ideas that I want to implement at the hunt, but my schedule irl does not work well with the work load that the Hunt currently requires. I have some ideas to revive the hunt in a more streamline way; however, I will be closing down the hunt indefinitely until I am able to figure out all of the logistics of that. Thank you for all of the support over the past two and a half years with this event! It has been a fun time, and I am looking forward to hopefully revamping and reviving this event in the future!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.