Pokemon Hunt!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by LimeLush, Sep 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LimeLush

LimeLush How is he still staff?
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +446
    2 New Gen 4 and 2 New Gen 5 Pokemon were added to HDB! Expect the event to return soon, we may not wait for migration after all! :)

2. LimeLush

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +446
    Towns have been pasted! We are just waiting on some minor fixes, then I will have more news soon on when we are starting up again! New Gen 1, 3, 4, and 5 pokemon have been added too! :)

3. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    THE POKEMON HUNT IS BACK!!!!!!

The PokemonHunt will start up again on Sunday, May 15th at 7pm EST!!!!

Please see the important notes below for changes already applied or coming to the game soon!

-2 New Gen 1, 1 New Gen 3, 2 New Gen 4, and 2 New Gen 5 Pokemon have been added and will be available on the map at this event.
    -Jackpot Weekends will not start until Summer 2022... as I need some time to get some ECD to put into upgrades at the event.
    -The Newbie Club Area is under construction and it will be released sometime in Summer 2022!
    -The Team Ender, Blaze, and Slime Locations are now revealed on the map! Their club space, perks, and Exclusive Lored Items will be released by Summer 2022!
    -Gen VI will be released at the start of Summer 2022!

SEE EVERYONE NEXT SUNDAY!!!!

4. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Please see the notes below for upcoming rule changes that start at this Sunday (5/15)'s event! These rules were announced last year, and we can finally implement them! I am literally copying/pasting the rules changes from that post. Any new comments on the rules will be underlined.

Rules Changes:
    -I am going to implement some rule changes once the event starts up again after migration. These changes are intended to decrease the maximum amount of different pokemon you can get a week from 30, down to 20-25 (keep in mind that the record is currently 26).

-1. Masterballs will be limited to three per week. They can't be stacked or carried over to other weeks. *This number may be increased or decreased after a few weeks of testing.
    -2. PokeCrates will be changed to have less masterballs, but more valuable items (nether stars, ores, keys, etc). *The price of these crates may changed based on demand. Price will still start at 5k ECD.
    -3. The Tier VI VIP Perk is changing from Double Trouble, to Feature Tracker. Players who get to this Tier will get information regarding masterball, ditto, berry, and egg locations instead of Double Tier 1-5 Perks. This change is being made to account for the increase in higher tiered players/balancing of masterballs being given out a week. The information will be posted in your VIP chest in a written book (please don't sign it). The information provided will be the map area that the masterball/ditto/berries/egg can be found.
    -4. Tridents and ender pearls will be allowed for faster travel around the map. This may change depending on how this impacts poorer players. Additionally, expect new areas of the map to open up that are ender pearl/trident only accessible. These items can be brought in on your own currently. This may change soon :)
    -5. Jackpot Weekends will occur once a month. I intend to give back to the players more this year. This will start in June 2022.

These changes are very small, but they are once again designed to balance/refresh the game slightly! Once we get into June, I am happy to discuss any potential changes to the above rules! Thanks :)

5. zaniacgreenwich

Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +4
    This sounds sick i will be there!!!!!

6. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    No pokemon hunt this Sunday 6/12/22. I will be out of town this weekend. Things will resume normally the following week.

• Sad Sad x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  7. TexasLowBoost

TexasLowBoost Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +7
    the one time i am gonna have money

8. wcb02

wcb02 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12
    sad.. and lol texas

9. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Next weekend will be a big one for the Pokemon Hunt!

Gen VI is being released this Sunday, June 19th at the 7PM Event.
    We will run two events at this time! The first event will be normal, and the second event will start right after the first and be a Jackpot Event!!!! At the second event, players will not be able to sell books for ECD, as all ECD spent will go to the winner of the second event :) Additionally, players can only collect heads at the first event, as we want the second event to be solely about spending and winning the grand ECD prize!!! The last winner won over 160k! Please familiarize yourself with Jackpot Event rules in this thread!
    The Newbie Club is ready to go and will be open at this event! Check it out off of the Ice Path below the map! Use the beacon lift signs to access the path!

See everyone then!

PS: The following changes will be coming to the PokemonHunt to make it less complicated and more streamline for players:
    -The PokeCenter Feature has been removed (obtain trading based evolutions via the Evolution Stone Feature Instead).
    -The Ditto Feature has also been removed and instead, Ditto can be purchased on the yacht.
    -The Berry Hunt has been changed. All four kinds of Berries are now available every week and can be sold at their usual spot on Crescent Isle.
    -The Egg Searching Feature of the Breeder has been removed. Instead, Baby Pokemon can just be purchased from the Breeder. Available baby pokemon will rotate based on the week. Currently, it is closed. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Happy Happy x 1
    • List
    #89 LimeLush, Jun 13, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
  10. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Signs are updated for this Sunday's event!

Also, Officer Jenny finally decided to check out the Wrecked Barge, and of course, Team Rocket fled the scene. They relocated over to Erupting Ash (Which has gotten a nice upgrade).

Teams are coming soon! Everything is done but lored items.

Lastly, Evolution will be changing in some way in the near future. More to come soon!

11. wcb02

wcb02 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12
    ill so be there.. missed the past few

12. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    There will be no hunt this Sunday, 7/24/22, as I am going to be away!

13. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    The hunt returns this Sunday 7/31/22! We will run a normal round and a second JACKPOT round!
    @socksforsupper... I am messing around with the Insider Info Perk. It may change over the next few events slightly.

#93 LimeLush, Jul 29, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
  14. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    THE POKEMON HUNT IS CELEBRATING OUR 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD, 2022 AT 7 PM EST!
    GIFTCARDS (AMOUNT COMING SOON) WILL BE HIDDEN ON EACH SIDE OF THE MAP
    MACHINES WILL HAVE ORES, N-STARS, SPAWNER KEYS, AND EVENT PRESTIGE RAFFLE TICKETS IN THEM
    TEAMS WILL BE RELEASED AFTER THE EVENT, ALONG WITH 6 NEW LORED ITEMS! INFORMATION REGARDING TEAMS CAN BE FOUND ON THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD!
    GEN VII STARTERS WILL BE RELEASED AT THIS EVENT!
    AND MORE!

SEE EVERYONE THEN!​

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #94 LimeLush, Aug 10, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
  15. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    0w0

16. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    DAY OF 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVENT UPDATED BECAUSE OF MY TEACHING SCHEDULE. SORRY! SEE ABOVE!

17. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    The original forum post now has a spoiler with a link to a pokedex containing all obtainable pokemon (any not highlighted in blue).

This could change overtime, depending on the HDB!

Thanks @socksforsupper

18. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Apologies for the cancellation of this past weekends pokemon hunt. Things look dicey this upcoming weekend too. Stay posted.

19. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    This Weekends PokemonHunt will be Saturday, August 27th @ 7PM EST!

20. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Uhh, so I snapped my laptop... hunt this weekend is cancelled. I will be back next week and will be planning the 2 year anniversary shin dig. :)

#BlameCammy

#100 LimeLush, Aug 25, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.