Pokemon Hunt!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by LimeLush, Sep 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LimeLush

LimeLush How is he still staff?
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +446
    Due to the upcoming reset to ECC 2.0, the Pokemon Hunt Event will be on hold. Once we reset and the map is migrated over, we will reopen! Stay tuned! The pokemon hunt isn't going anywhere :)

2. LimeLush

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +446
    THE POKEMON HUNT WILL HAVE ITS GRAND REOPENING THIS SUNDAY, JUNE 6TH AT 7PM EST.

PRICES HAVE BEEN LOWERED FOR ALL ASPECTS OF THE EVENT!

I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE THEN!

Please note: Prices may change in the future. Some features will not be fully open yet. This includes the PokeMart.​

3. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Signs are updated on the server at /warp pokemonhunt to show what will be available this weekend. At this point, only the PokeMart will be closed this weekend.

4. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Signs are updated to reflect this Sunday's pokemon available for capture.

Also.... VIP members may begin to notice something dark looming below the VIP Lounge:

[​IMG]

See everyone on Sunday!

5. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    This Sunday, 6/20/21's, Pokemon Hunt may be postponed due to me being on vacation. The pokemon that can be found are updated on the signs at the warp. Hopefully I will see you on Sunday. If I choose to delay the Hunt, I will let staff members on the server know, so that they can communicate this to all of you!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,830,000
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    The pokemon hunt is postponed until Monday, at 7pm EST. Have a happy fathers day everyone :3

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Hi All! Just to reiterate what Imagine stated above, this past weekend's Pokemon Hunt will start tomorrow, Monday June 21st at 7pm EST. I look forward to seeing you all then!

8. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Thanks to everyone that came out today! In case you didn't see, I have started to add some new stuff to the map, so that I can prepare some bigger updates to the game!

Over the next few weeks, expect the following:
    -The PokeMart will reopen. The PokeMart will have a new feature, and some old unused items will have updated effects!
    -New areas in some key locations will become accessible! This includes Coral Town and the Evolution Stone!
    -More Generation IV Pokemon will start to appear as I plan on getting all of them released before the end of July!
    -Generation 5 will begin to appear in 4-6 weeks! I do not anticipating adding any generations past this at this time, but anything is possible :)
    -Part of the Team Rocket Feature will be updated/changed to make it more interactive during gameplay!
    -I will start fixing the ocean floor (adding vegetation). If you can, please help me out by getting sea lanterns!
    -Newer Pokemon added to the HDB from previous Generations will be available in the wild. Currently I only have a new Gen III Pokemon to release as a part of this, but expect more to be added asap!
    -I may migrate Pokemon locations around the map to make some less used areas more important. Keep an eye out for this as this will happen without warning.
    -I plan on adding signs/head arrows to help players find hidden areas in Key Parts of the map (such as the volcano, underwater cave, etc.)

I have plenty more ideas that I want to implement this year, but for right now, what you see above is my focus for this summer. See you guys at the next event!

9. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Signs have been updated for this Sunday (6/27/21)'s event. See you all then!

10. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    So apparently yesterday was Sunday:bucktooth: I totally got my days mixed up (this is what happens when you're a teacher in the US on summer break lol). I will be hosting yesterdays event TONIGHT (6/28/21) at 7PM EST.

Next weekends event will also be on Monday July 5th at 7PM EST due to Independence day in the US.

Thanks for your patience :)

11. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Next weekend's Pokemon Hunt (Monday July 5th, 2021) is going to introduce some new things!

The PokeMart has returned! Stop by to see new items with new in game uses and check out our new PokeCrates!

The Evolution Stone has a new area up above with the UFO! Access it via the lift sign at the bottom of the stone!

Next week's pokemon are posted. See you all then!

12. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Today's Pokemon Hunt (Monday 7/5/21) will be postponed until 9pm EST (2 Hours later than the usual start time). I apologize for the delayed start. See everyone tonight!

13. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Signs are updated for next weekend. A new area is open at Coral Town. Check it out!

The PokeMart is fully open now, with the Evolution Items being renamed to Type Items! These items can be bought and turned in for a random pokemon of the type the item represents! And yes, the pokemon received from these items count towards lored items!
    Please do not hoard all of the items at the PokeMart. I know that there is already a limit of 1 PokeCrate per person due to the time/cost used to make them, but I do not want to have to put restrictions on other items because people can't share.

This is the last week of New Gen IV pokemon! Gen V starts in a few weeks!

Lastly, The Team Rocket Feature has been updated! Check it out at the start area or in the original forums post!

#53 LimeLush, Jul 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  14. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Signs are updated for next weekend. The HDB gods have given us another new Gen I pokemon! Only 9 left to be added for this generation.

Additionally, I will be updating the PokeMart rules to state that each player can only purchase and use ONE item from each category in the shop per week. This means the most you can purchase and use in a week is one PokeCrate (And all of it's contents), one Type Item, and one Pokeball. This is intended to balance the game and keep items available to all players.

Thanks!

15. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Signs are updated for next weekend's event!

The 7/25/21 event will be a JACKPOT EVENT!

Jackpot Events:
    -The player that catches the most unique pokemon during the event receives the entire amount of ECD players spent during the event that day after prizes have been given out.
    -This amount has been averaging 50k. The final total could be more or less.

*Important Notes:

1. Unique Pokemon Caught refers to each different type of Written Book that a player submits to me at the end of the game. There are 20 different pokemon books to be found.
    2. Multiples of the same book do not increase your score.
    3. In the instance of a tie, I will look at all unique pokemon heads a player obtained including other methods in the game. For example, if Player A and B both caught 6 different pokemon books, but player A also found a masterball they would win since they would have access to more unique pokemon that week.
    4. Ties for 1st Place are the only time pokemon heads from Evolution Stones, PokeMart Items/Crates, and Masterballs will be used for a tiebreaker. They will never count towards a player's total otherwise.
    5. All normal pokemon hunt rules still apply! This means NO TEAMS, NO SHARING HINTS, NO TRADING/GIVING AWAY/SELLING BOOKS.
    6. VIP PERKS (Tier IV, V, and VI) will NOT BE enabled for this event to make things fair for all Players! Players that have Request Books will receive free pokemon heads of these pokemon at the end of the event if they do not catch the pokemon they requested. THIS MAY CHANGE MOVING FORWARD

Looking forward to this weekends event! Gen V begins on 8/1/21! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #55 LimeLush, Jul 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  16. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Tonights event will be starting half an hour later than planned at 7:30 PM EST!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  17. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Hi all! Gen V comes out at the next hunt! Due to IRL circumstances, I will not be able to host an event this weekend. We will resume on Sunday 8/8. Thanks for your patience/understanding.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  18. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Signs are updated for the 8/8 event: This will be the last event for 1-2 weeks as I have vacation coming up.

To account for this, there will be 7 new Gen V pokemon released instead of the usual 3-4.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #58 LimeLush, Aug 3, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  19. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    The Pokemon Hunt will return on Sunday 8/22/21! Expect 7+ New Gen V Pokemon to be released, as well as some Pokemon Migration to areas of the map that are less used, such as the Underground IceRoad and the Sides of Sharp Point/Campfire Community/Arc Beach.

Additionally, expect some larger changes over the next few months to account for the increasing number of Pokemon available in the game!

~New Addition to Knife's Edge to be added!
    ~Expansion of the Mushroom Island Area!
    ~Expansion of the Sharp Point Area!
    ~New Addition to Campfire Community to be added underground!

As announced this past weekend, I intend to not release any generations past Gen V. This means that the highest VIP Tier'd Lored Item will be Tier VI. Expect a final Lored Item to be released for players that catch all Pokemon available in the game soon! I am still working out plans for this item meaning: What it will look like, what it allows you to do, etc. The final Lored Item will not have any in game advantages, but rather advantages/features involving the PokeMon Hunt map outside of the game itself. Stay tuned for more info!

20. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    See below for some sneakpeaks of the new additions I have added this past week! My hope is that all 4 of the "larger" changes mentioned in my previous post are done by our next event. I am heading off on vacation tomorrow. See everyone in a week or so! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.