Pokemon Hunt!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by LimeLush, Sep 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LimeLush

LimeLush How is he still staff?
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +446
    Next weeks event falls on valentines day! To celebrate, 3 legendary, or red level, pokemon can be found and caught on each side of the map! Additionally, a 10$ gc to the ECC store will be hidden around the map! See you all then!

2. LimeLush

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +446
    Next week's event will be a bit more lowkey than the past one. I intend to release a few more of the V-Day Lored item and a few more new pokemon from generation 3. Generation 4 pokemon will begin to appear within a month of so, along with a new addition to the map, an underground rail system to allow for faster travel between some key areas of the map. Stay tuned... the best is yet to come!

• Happy Happy x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #22 LimeLush, Feb 14, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  3. jassimq

jassimq Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +307
    Probably the GIftcard has attracted more people

4. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    For sure. We like doing the GC's, but every once and a while we like to just let people play too and not worry about the other prizes :)

5. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    NEXT WEEK'S POKEMON HUNT WILL BE THE 25TH ONE IN OUR EVENTS HISTORY AND IT MARKS OF 6 MONTHS OF THE POKEMON HUNT EVENT:

[​IMG]

TO CELEBRATE, WE WILL:
    1. GIVE OUT A $25 GC BOOK DURING THE EVENT
    2. OPEN A FAST TRAVEL METHOD BETWEEN KEY AREAS OF THE MAP VIA AN UNDERGROUND ICE RAILWAY FOR A QUICK BOATING EXPERIENCE
    3. HOST AN ECC/POKEMON THEMED TRIVIA BEFORE THE EVENT. OVER 1 MILLION ECD WILL BE HANDED OUT!
    4. INSTEAD OF JUST GETTING DIRT WHEN YOU FAIL TO CATCH A POKEMON, DISPENSERS WILL ALSO DISPENSE MORE VALUABLE ITEMS TOO!
    5. NEW HIDDEN AREAS IN THE MAP WILL BE OPENED AND REVEALED! BE THE FIRST PERSON TO FIND/VISIT THESE AREAS TO GET A PRIZE!

I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE! :)

#25 LimeLush, Feb 21, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
  6. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Next weeks event will feature the last time we introduce any remaining pokemon from generation 3. Generation 4 pokemon are also limited due to the Head Database, but we will be able to get 4-6 weeks of new pokemon out of it. Those pokemon will be begin to appear in 2-3 weeks.

Also, coming soon: the VIP club room for all Lored Item collectors! As you collect lored items, you will unlock more free weekly items to help you further help your collection process! More info on this will be coming soon!

7. GoProDojo

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +271
    I expect a vip room exclusive back stage pass

8. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    This Sunday's (3/7/21) Event has been moved to 12pm est rather than 7pm est! I look forward to seeing you all then!

9. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Hi everyone. I want to apologize for cancelling the 3/7/21 event. I woke up sick and looking at a screen for long doesn't help. I will try to have an event during the week possibly if I have time, but it is more than likely that I will postpone this week to next weekend. To make up for it, the Lored Item's VIP room will be done in time for that event. I will post information about the room once it is completed.

10. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    The Main Post has been updated to now include information about the VIP Lored Items room. Look under the Features (previously called Side Events) spoiler for more info! This feature will open tomorrow with the 3/13 event! See everyone then at 7pm EST!

11. socksforsupper

socksforsupper President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐

Ratings:
    +84
    Amazing! So excited for the VIP room :D

12. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Next weeks event will have two more new Generation III pokemon! Gen IV arrives on 3/28! :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Happy Happy x 1
    • List
  13. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Generation 4 Arrives this weekend! The last Lored Item from the pokemon hunt will begin to appear soon too!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    This week introduces more Gen 4 pokemon! 10 Year Anniversary Tickets will also be given out at the event in some fashion!

15. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Hi Everyone,

Below, you will find some important updates regarding tomorrow's hunt and future hunts to come!

1. The Head Data Base Gods have blessed us with A TON of new generation 1 pokemon. Most of them will be available this week. See the original post to see which pokemon you will be able to find.
    2. Because of these new additions, there are now over 300 pokemon available to catch at our game, so we will be adding our 6th and final Lored Item. It will be revealed soon!
    3. Since our Final Lored Item is soon to be released, we will no longer add any new generations of pokemon to the game. The later generations have less heads available and it is a lot to manage. When we move to ECC 2.0 later this year, expect those generations to possibly be released depending on the status of this event.
    4. Due to the lower server numbers, I am debating on only having this event once every other week or once a month starting in May. Let me know in the comments below on what you think about this. If we reduce the amount of events, more pokemon would be available at the events to compensate for this.

Thanks,

Lime

16. socksforsupper

socksforsupper President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐

Ratings:
    +84
    Do you mean more of each or more of different kinds? I'm just finding it hard to collect because people empty them out instead of taking what they need.

17. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    I am willing to do either.

18. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    This week's pokemon are up. A bit busy today so you will have to look at the signs in game at /warp landoflimes on MN to see what is available. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

19. arg_agent

arg_agent Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2

20. arg_agent

arg_agent Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.