Pokemon Hunt!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by LimeLush, Sep 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LimeLush

LimeLush How is he still staff?
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +446
    WELCOME TO THE POKEMON HUNT!!

[​IMG]

JOIN US EVERY SUNDAY AT 7PM EST AT /WARP POKEMONHUNT ON THE MAIN SERVER TO PARTICIPATE IN A SCAVENGER HUNT! READ THE SPOILERS BELOW FOR MORE INFO ON HOW THE EVENT RUNS!

THE TOPICS BELOW SHOW SPECIFIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE HUNT:
    YOUR GOAL IS EXPLORE THE MAP, FIND CHEST SHOP MACHINES, USE THEM TO CAPTURE POKEMON BOOKS AND TURN THEM IN AT THE END OF THE GAME FOR ECD OR THE POKEMON'S HEAD!
    1. Chest shops/dispenser machines are spread all over the map. You need to find them. The machines look like this:

[​IMG]

2. Each chestshop will buy/sell a pokeball. You will be using this chest shop to run the machine. Make sure that the chest shop has
    ONE pokeball in it before using the machine. You can see if the chestshop is ready by looking here:

[​IMG]

3. Right click the dispenser to see the pokemon available to be captured from this machine. The enchanted books are the pokemon.
    *Every slot of the dispenser that has dirt represents a chance that you won't catch any pokemon from the machine!

[​IMG]

4. Right click the chestshop sign to buy the pokeball, then left click that SAME sign to sell the pokeball back. This is considered throwing the pokeball.

5. After you buy and sell the pokeball to the chest shop, the dispenser will fire. If you got an enchanted book, you caught it! If you got dirt, try again!
    KEEP GOING!! SAVE ALL ENCHANTED BOOKS THAT YOU CAUGHT FOR THE END OF THE EVENT. AT THE END, YOU CAN TURN THEM INTO ME FOR ECD OR THE POKEMON'S HEAD. SEE THE BUY BACK PRICES UNDER: THE MAP AND ITS POKEMON FOR MORE INFO.
    IF YOU KEEP THE POKEMON HEADS AND DISPLAY THEM, YOU CAN EARN EXCLUSIVE LORE'D ITEMS! ONCE YOU EARN A LORED ITEM, YOU GAIN ACCESS TO THE VIP LORED ITEMS ROOM! SEE THE LORED ITEMS ROOM UNDER THE FEATURED SPOILER FOR MORE INFO! CHECK OUT THE LORED ITEM DISPLAY CASE ON THE STARTING PLATFORM AT /WARP POKEMONHUNT TO SEE THEM UP CLOSE!

[​IMG]

CATCH AND DISPLAY 50 UNIQUE POKEMON HEADS TO EARN THE ADVANCED POKEMON HUNTER LORED ITEM!

[​IMG]

CATCH AND DISPLAY 100 UNIQUE POKEMON HEADS TO EARN THE PROFESSIONAL POKEMON HUNTER LORED ITEM!

[​IMG]

CATCH AND DISPLAY 150 UNIQUE POKEMON HEADS TO EARN THE ELITE POKEMON HUNTER LORED ITEM!

[​IMG]

CATCH AND DISPLAY 200 UNIQUE POKEMON HEADS TO EARN THE CHAMPION POKEMON HUNTER LORED ITEM!

[​IMG]

CATCH AND DISPLAY 250 UNIQUE POKEMON HEADS TO EARN THE LEGENDARY POKEMON HUNTER LORED ITEM!

[​IMG]

CATCH AND DISPLAY 300 UNIQUE POKEMON HEADS TO EARN THE MASTER POKEMON HUNTER LORED ITEM!

[​IMG]

CATCH AND DISPLAY ALL UNIQUE POKEMON HEADS TO EARN THE GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL LORED ITEM!

[​IMG]

Note: You must follow all server and event rules when working towards/earning Lore'd Items. Breaking any rules will result in a complete reset of the earning process.
    BELOW ARE SOME RULES THAT ARE EXPECT TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE PLAYING THE GAME. WE HAVE THESE RULES SO THAT ALL PLAYERS CAN HAVE FUN AND THAT SO IT IS AS FAIR AS POSSIBLE FOR ALL.
    1. No using /fly, /tpa, /j, or other commands that allow for quick travel around the map. Update, May 2022: Ender Pearls and Tridents are now allowed, but Elytras and other fast travel methods are still not allowed. This rule could change in the future!
    2. Do not crowd around one machine. If someone is using it, wait your turn. Don't steal rewards from a machine while someone else is using it.
    3. Don't give other players hints! Let all players find the machines on their own.
    4. No selling, giving, or trading books, heads, or event items with other players. If you caught it, you keep it!
    5. Don't hog a machine! Let all players have a turn, as their are a limited number of pokemon available in each dispenser each week. If multiple people are at a machine, use it 3 times then let the other person try 3 times and repeat. Sharing is caring!
    6. Keep all pokeballs with their respective machine. Don't buy the ball, then move on with it. This breaks the machine and slows down the game for everyone while I fix it.
    7. NEW: The max amount of "masterballs" that a player can turn in at one time is 3 per event. This includes: VIP Masterballs, the Masterball found around the map, PokeMart based masterballs (including ones from crates), and the First Year Key.
    8. Don't give me a reason to add anymore rules please :D

IF YOU ARE FOUND TO BE BREAKING ANY OF THESE RULES, YOU COULD END UP BEING BANNED FROM THE EVENT!
    CLICK ON THE MINI-EVENTS/ATTRACTIONS BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THEM AND THE ROLE THEY PLAY IN THE GAME!
    HEAD OVER TO THE POKEMART ON THE LARGE ISLAND!

[​IMG]

HERE, YOU CAN PURCHASE DECORATIVE HEADS OR USEFUL INGAME ITEMS THAT HELP YOU CAPTURE/EVOLVE POKEMON! FIND MORE INFORMATION ON THIS ATTRACTION IN GAME!
    FIND THE MASTERBALL CHESTSHOP THAT IS HIDDEN AROUND THE MAP!

[​IMG]

TURN IN THE MASTERBALL AT THE END OF THE GAME FOR ANY POKEMON HEAD THAT YOU WANT
    TEAM ROCKET INFLUENCES DIFFERENT BUILDS AROUND THE MAP:

[​IMG]

VISIT GIOVANNI'S YACHT TO PURCHASE DITTO!!

[​IMG]
    EXPLORE THE MAP TO FIND BERRIES!

[​IMG]

TURN THESE BERRIES IN ON CRESCENT ISLE!

[​IMG]

IT'S EASY ECD!!!
    VISIT THE BREEDER AT THE CAMPFIRE COMMUNITY TO PURCHASE BABY POKEMON!

[​IMG]
    HEAD TO THE EVOLUTION STONE TO PURCHASE CRYIN OBBY! TURN THIS OBBY IN WITH A POKEMON BOOK TO EVOLVE IT! GET EXCLUSIVE STAGE 3 POKEMON!!! *Note: Make sure the pokemon evolution that you want is available in the game before purchase a Cryin' Obby Stone! Look in the lectern behind the signs at the Evolution Stone to see available evolutions for that week! Ask Lime to see if your pokemon evolution is available if you are unsure! You can only use these during the game you purchase them!

[​IMG]
    HAVE YOU EARNED A LORED ITEM? COME TO THE HOUSE ON ISLAND GETAWAY AND USE THE LIFT SIGN INSIDE TO HEAD DOWN TO OUR VIP ROOM

[​IMG]

THE ROOM FEATURES INFORMATION AND A PERSONALIZED CHEST WITH FREE ITEMS TO HELP YOU ON YOUR QUEST TO GET ALL OF THE LORED ITEMS!

[​IMG]

EACH LORED ITEM THAT YOU EARN UNLOCKS A NEW TIER OF HELPFUL POKEMON HUNT ITEMS AND FEATURES FOR YOU TO USE!

[​IMG]

EARNING THE HIGHER LEVELED LORED ITEMS HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER!
    THE MAP:

[​IMG]

POKEMON THIS WEEK:

[​IMG]

I BUY POKEMON BOOKS BACK FROM THIS SIDE FOR:

GREEN: 500 ECD
    YELLOW: 1000 ECD
    RED: 2500 ECD

FEATURES:
    -MASTERBALL
    -TEAM ROCKET
    -BERRY HUNT

COSTS:
    250 ECD PER THROW
    500 FOR A RED LEVEL POKEMON
    POKEMON THIS WEEK:

[​IMG]

I BUY POKEMON BOOKS BACK FROM THIS SIDE FOR:

GREEN: 500 ECD
    YELLOW: 1000 ECD
    RED: 2500 ECD

FEATURES:
    -BREEDER
    -EVOLUTION
    -POKECENTER

COSTS:
    250 ECD PER THROW
    500 FOR A RED LEVEL POKEMON
    EARN AT LEAST TIER 1 VIP (CHECK OUT THE VIP LORED ITEMS UNDER "HOW THE EVENT WORKS" FOR MOR INFO) TO JOIN ANY OF THE TEAMS BELOW!
    PERKS:
    -TEAM BADGE(S)
    -ENDER PEARLS
    -BASE INSIDE THE UFO
    -EVIOLITES FOR 67% OFF
    -PORTAL TO THE SHOOTING STAR
    PERKS:
    -TEAM BADGES(S)
    -BERRYS CAN BE SOLD AT THE BASE FOR 500% MORE
    -BASE BELOW GLOWSHROOM DUNES
    -OVAL STONES FOR 67% OFF
    -PORTAL TO THE FLOATING ISLANDS
    PERKS:
    -TEAM BADGE(S)
    -POKE CANDY (TEAM EXCLUSIVE ITEM)
    -BASE BELOW GLACIAL COAST
    -DAWN STONES FOR 67% OFF
    -PORTAL TO CAMPFIRE COMMUNITY
    WANT ACCESS TO A DOCUMENT TO TRACK YOUR POKEMON HEADS OBTAINED (FOR LORED ITEM GATHERERS)? USE THE LINK BELOW!

POKEDEX

SPECIAL THANKS TO @socksforsupper FOR PROVIDING THIS POKEDEX!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
    #1 LimeLush, Sep 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2023
  2. GoProDojo

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +271
    Bumping this post so people see the awesome event

3. socksforsupper

socksforsupper President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐

Ratings:
    +84
    Sounds cool!

4. LegoSensei

LegoSensei Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +8
    YYYEEEEEESSSS!!!! Pokemon is awesome

#4 LegoSensei, Sep 20, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  5. socksforsupper

socksforsupper President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐

Ratings:
    +84
    It all sounds great! That will give me a chance to get all of the ones I missed.

6. LimeLush

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +446
    Gen 3 and Evolution will be coming the first Sunday of the new year!!!

7. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Expanding the trader pokes for the next few weeks! Expect to see some pokemon in the trader area that you would normally get with evolution items!

8. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Gen 3 Appears this weekend (1/3/21)!!!

9. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Evolution will be coming in a couple of weeks once I get things all situated! You can now earn Lore'd Items for saving your caught pokemon heads! Ask me more for more info

10. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Evolution will officially release on 1/24/21!

11. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    I will not be able to host the event today: 1/17/21. I may be on during the event start time (highly doubtful), but the event is still not set up. We will postpone the event and resume our weekly schedule next weekend starting on 1/24/21! Thanks!

12. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Due to me postponing today's event, Evolution will be released next week! Look at the evolution spoiler in the main post for more info! Also, some caves are starting to appear on the right side of the map! What could this mean?!

13. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Expect to see more legendaries to appear over the next few weeks! Also, a 200 unique pokemon lore'd item is on the way :)

14. WaffleMan22

WaffleMan22 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
  15. Arhinman

Arhinman Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐

Ratings:
    +146
    I've been wishing to participate in for months, but the event is programmed at the perfect middle of the night. Are there any current /futur possibilities for off-peak players to participate in ?
    Thanks

16. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    Hey! So the event time will remain on Sundays, but I am willing to possibly have an off peak time for players on that day! It would not be able to happen consistently at this point, as my schedule is not consistent during off peak hours. I will think of some times that may work best for off peak players can get back to you soon via this thread soon!

17. jassimq

jassimq Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +307
    Loved the event, had fun :)
    Would recommend everyone to try it at least once

18. Arhinman

Arhinman Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐

Ratings:
    +146
    The event is clearly incredible <3

19. LimeLush

Ratings:
    +446
    The forums post has been significantly updated to show Lore'd Items, Clarified Rules, and a slight rework of the Team Rocket Feature!

20. WaffleMan22

WaffleMan22 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    I'll see if I can show up tomorrow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.