[Player (Public) and Staff Startools] freddyagogo /warp HubRoom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by freddyagogog, Jun 10, 2018.

1. MaxToMinimum

MaxToMinimum President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +313
    1. IGN - @MaxToMinimum
    2. Time on server - 4.5 Years
    3. Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). - Pyro+ and ExtCommands+
    4. Previous bans (give brief details) - N/A
    5. Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? - Yes
    6. Do you agree that I reserve the right to remove anyone who is banned from the server or for any reason? - Yes
    7. Do you agree not to rent, loan or log off with any of the farms star tools? It would not be fair on other perm holders to do so. - Yes
    8. Do you agree to the rules established at /warp HubRoom? - Yes

2. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $71,112
    Ratings:
    +512
  3. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $71,112
    Ratings:
    +512
  4. padsen

padsen Glory to Arstotzka!
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,643
    1. IGN - (Remember to tag yourself) @padsen
    2. Time on server - a little over 3 years
    3. Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). - I have all of those except tombstone.
    4. Previous bans (give brief details) - No full bans. A few temp bans for banter with andrewkm
    5. Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? - Yes
    6. Do you agree that I reserve the right to remove anyone who is banned from the server or for any reason? - Yes
    7. Do you agree not to rent, loan or log off with any of the farms star tools? It would not be fair on other perm holders to do so. - Yes

5. Kick_Me_1235

Kick_Me_1235 Retired Mod
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,556
    1. IGN - @Kick_Me_1235
    2. Time on server - 6 years
    3. Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). - Yes
    4. Previous bans (give brief details) - Scamming 5 years ago

6. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $71,112
    Ratings:
    +512