+271
    In Game Name:
    GoProDojoTM
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Other
    Short title for your suggestion:
    New Rule for /ch trade
    What are you suggesting:
    Moderators should enforce a 30 second wait limit after one's ad. As there is already rules to make sure /ch tr doesnt get engulfed users should be required to wait a few seconds after someone posts an AD to respect their advertisements.

This also would be allowed if its truly an accident but this is to stop the users who admit to blocking ads for personal reasons.

This is to stop people who deliberately try to block someone's ad because of personal issues so that they can get more clout or whatever they are wanting.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    This will give everyone an opportunity to get their ad shown and everyone can respect each other.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,227
    I see where you’re coming from on this, however, personally, I don’t think that this would be easy to enforce and I think it would create more issues than it would solve.

I think the current 5 minute rule is fine, and if people are posting after your ad, just give it another minute or two.

3. oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
    -1 impossible to enforce and pointless, ecc is a hardcore capitalist economy, you either compete or lose.

4. Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,061
    -1 this is arbitrary, just do like everyone else and use more vibrant colors, formatting, etc.

"Blocking" ads only really matters if they're offering a same/similar service. Offer a better one.

5. iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,253
    This has never been an issue before, and as others have stated, just create a more eyecatching ad or offer a better service.

Also will be impossible to enforce, you cannot expect the staff team to be counting between EVERY ad that someone posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.