Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,353
    Could I have handled that differently? Maybe. But please see it from my view too: those who held items to return messaged me (like you did, and I’m sorry that I didn’t see it, but let’s go back to before I knew that). Those who didn’t I messaged first or sent ingame mails. Those who didn’t respond (which there was initially three) I had to assume were ignoring me and planned on keeping the items. Personal views about LWC Rollback aside, those who didn’t respond I did the one final warning through this thread. Now I was mad because I learned KG recently took more items that I didn’t realize were still unlocked (I found out about this because there was chatter earlier in the trade chat about people purposely looting ECCMuseum for profit), so I was livid, that’s why I edited after the fact when I was more level headed.

I apologize for everything on my end, especially with calling out like this when there was intentions of returning. However, town bans you can make for any reason legally according to the rules of ECC, and is what I do if anyone takes anything from the museum (even if it at the fault of my own). If you don’t want to return the items, you legally do not have to, but I have the right and will still keep the ban live if the items aren’t returned.

2. slatemissin4 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +42
    i dont care about any of this tbh means squat to me but also public shaming isn't cool man could just leave things between you and the ppl that took the stuff by shitting on peoples names is a coward act and hey I got shit raided too but but such is life shoulda set my flags better for my town now I learned my lesson.

for future I say just go back and forward with the people privately and if they choose not to respond than it is what it is. i reached out to people and got told to set flags/ help with stuff and others didn't say shit to me but no need shame people and leave em out to dry...

nothing good comes out of shaming people in a small community, its a selfish coward act.

3. slatemissin4 EcoLeader

Ratings:
    +42
    and i dont even really talk to these fellas so non bias but I do feel now they have been publicly shamed giving the items back would not do anything for their image

-Dr Slate

• Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Thonk x 1
    • List
  4. Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,484
    Does this mean you want your stuff back from legacy then....

• Creative x 1
    • Thonk x 1
    • List
  5. Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,353
    Again, like I said before, could I have handled it better, maybe. I already apologized about overreacting, but it also served as an official warning of being banned (which afaik you have to let them know if you are town banned)

All items are accounted for on the legacy branches AFAIK. If you took any items, tbh I can't think of a better person to have them, unless you want to return them. That is up to you

#25 Jdawger, Dec 14, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2023
  6. Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC

Ratings:
    +3,353
    After some thinking, I probably did overreact and worded things terribly to shame people who were doing something that ECC considers legal (although I have my opinions on it). I was pissed and the few people were seemingly ignoring me, so that's why I gave the ample warnings before I banned from the museum (if you take anything from the museum, even legally, we have a rule that you'll be banned from it).

With that being said, I publicly apologize to @Hhozier who had intentions of returning the items & have returned the items.

And I apologize to @KG4Life223 who also claimed they were thinking of returning the items earlier (although didn't yet). I didn't give enough time for you to respond and thought you were ignoring me when you were probably afk

And to all, I'm sorry if stating y'all were (at the very least initially) banned from the museum for taking items from chests I thought I accessed before Dec 01. I will say here I already gave/offered @Hhozier compensation when they returned their items for doing all this (and will offer the same offer to @KG4Life223 if he decides he wants to return the items)

#26 Jdawger, Dec 14, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2023
  7. WyvernKings Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +56
    • List
  8. TooMuchNoyes President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1
    I've stayed quiet on the matter so far, due to Jdawger removing me from the initial post. He instead stated " TooMuchNoyes didn't take any items & attempted to return them back to their original chests". This misunderstanding stemmed from an unthorough evaluation using the Log Block Tools. Even though I appreciate the apology in the most recent post, I do not see why I am being roped back into this. In regards to the initial post, I was never contacted about this subject until you posted the article and messaged me "You are banned from The ECC Museum".

In the future, please refrain from public shaming and do not include me in any self-glorifying remarks about compensation, when in fact it was the other way around. You insisted that I stole an Item and I offered to compensate you for your loss. I do understand that someone else was compensated, but leave me out of it.

Thank you for the apology.

9. slatemissin4 EcoLeader

Ratings:
    +42
    i feel that public shaming will not happen againa after seeing this completely blow up in Jd. Jd I how you take this as a lesson learned as well but if its a ECC thing no one should be banned because no server rules were broken now u can ban someone if u don't like them sure but #FreeKG

10. Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC

Ratings:
    +3,353
    @Lopporit or some other staff please lock this thread for now. I feel people are commenting when they have no business commenting. I am tired of this, especially since this is the official thread of the ECCMuseum. I've edited my thread, apologized multiple times, yet people are commenting when they have no business. I have a buyer for ECCMuseum on the line, so I am going to most likely take an indefinite retirement and this (now tainted) thread has no business existing or having more comments. Thank you everyone who has supported us

11. Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC

Ratings:
    +3,353
    One final matter I want to say is you asked me to put that on the thread since you were initially tagged & wanted me to say that you didn't tale anything

12. RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +454
    Locked upon request.

• Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.