No Fall or Lava Damage

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by The_Ghost557, Feb 26, 2019.

1. The_Ghost557

The_Ghost557 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    To any of the staff, I think theres a bug for the Mining World
    Last time I was in it I tried to see how much damage lava did to me, and I took none, rejoined and I was fixed
    Now I'm not taking fall damage or Lava damage again, Just thought you guys should know about it
    So far as I know, rejoining fixes it

2. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +291
    Tested this with my account and Lava/Fall damage works perfectly fine for me as shown here:

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    Really not sure what to make of this unless more users & staff can reproduce this efficiently every time.

4. EtherealSquid

EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,155
    @andrewkm As far as I know it's an issue with worldguard flags. I'm not sure exactly what causes it but any player flags don't usually tend to update if you leave the applicable town. Spawn has the invulnerable flag enabled and you can get quite far away from spawn before the flag finally updates (it may be on a timed check interval?) The same goes for a time lock in the town. It will instantly update if you /warp, /home, etc (any sort of major to) though, but just leaving the town border doesn't always work.
    @a_man21 and I also noticed this sometimes happens with the PvP flag as well. @PixelGuy75 has a PvP arena at /warp pixeltown and occasionally it won't enable when you step into it. Having someone /tpahere you inside the arena will force the flag change though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    Ah yes, I'm aware of this bug and have been putting off fixing it forever lol.
    Was first updated by @Videowiz92 and is still in my inbox.
    Looks like I gotta get to it soon :p