New User Feature Giveaway (2nd Edition)!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Karin_88, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karin_88

Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,196
    @Settra23 your English is great, no worries :)

2. bluj40

bluj40 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    1. What is your IGN (in game name): bluj40

2. When did you join the forums (you can find your join date on your forum profile, under your avatar): 4/3/2020

3. What is your current in game rank ([Builder], [Resident], [Mayor]): [Resident]

4. What is your favorite thing about EcoCityCraft so far: The mods are nice and helpful

#22 bluj40, Apr 6, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  3. theman12143

theman12143 ECC Benefactor
    ECC Benefactor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +167
    1. What is your IGN (in game name):theman12143

2. When did you join the forums (you can find your join date on your forum profile, under your avatar): around dec 2012

3. What is your current in game rank ([Builder], [Resident], [Mayor]): sponsor or ecoleader

4. What is your favorite thing about EcoCityCraft so far: well I just love the people the people are what keep me hear and meeting new people to talk to, in this day and time talking to people has kept me sane ish probably like most of us but its has helped me with not drinking as much with talking in the community as I use to on 3 days now with only drink 12 beers a day and not a full case so its helped me a lot amen

4. Karin_88

Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,196

Contest has closed!
    :D

The winner from my # drawing is....*drum roll please* ....

#8!
    @Arhinman

Congrats :D
    You will be receiving Multihome feature very shortly! Once you're in game, do /myfeatures to see it there :)
    The way to set homes is you'd do /sethome name. To access the home, you'd do /home name.
    If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here on the forums, or in game if I'm on :)

The winner for @BillyNoToes random but same price feature giveway is....
    *drum roll*
    #3!
    @pinkelephant18

I have contacted BillyNoToes and told him to get into contact with you. He will probably ask you which feature you want out of Mulithome, /Back (the ability to go back to your last location), Pyro, Water, or Unlimited LWCs (unlimited /locks)! :D

Enjoy!
    And thanks to everyone who participated :D

Thread has been locked, contest is over and winners chosen.

#24 Karin_88, Apr 6, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.