NEW OWNER: Original_Jackson (aaronia)

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Mayors+)' started by Siepherimcraft, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siepherimcraft

Siepherimcraft Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN: Siepherimcraft

Do you have the applicable cost in your balance: Yes

How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban): Donations

Are you a President: Not yet. Application submitted. (I submitted additional town#3 in mayor forum because it's bordering Additional Town#2 and thought it might be easier for you to knock um both out. I understand if you need me to wait for president to access Pres Forum.)

What will be the additional towns name: Aaronia

What will be/already is the name of your nation (Must differ from town names): It will be Empire

How many towns do you already own, and what are their names: 1 DrakeManor (Town #2 app is in. Gemini App link at bottom)

Do you currently have a nation master region setup: No

What is the size of your additional town (Between 100x100 - 200x200): 200x200

Are your additional town's posts set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of all posts:
    Post A: x571 y64 z-3528
    Post B: x571 y64 z-3728
    Post C: x771 y64 z-3728
    Post D: x771 y71 z-3528

Have you checked our Zoning Laws and are we waiting for a neighbouring mayor response?: Yes I read the law. No neighbor around.

Additional information about your additional town: Just in case to clear confusion. Town App 2 and President App have not yet been cleared.

The owner handles applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. Do you understand this?: Yes

President app link: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=10526
    Additional Town #2 Gemini Link: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=10527

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.