Denied [Network Wide Suggestion] Treasure Collector Prestige

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WeirdBuilder, Dec 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    In Game Name:
    WeirdBuilder
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Network Wide
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Treasure Collector Prestige
    What are you suggesting:
    As we currently have no 10th prestige, I suggest that we implement a new prestige under the name of something such as "Treasure Hoarder" or "Master Treasure Collector". The requirements for this particular prestige would be to possess all three available Treasure Collector medals: Netherstar, DiamondBlocks, and EmeraldBlocks (at current market values, obtaining all three would require around 3-4mil ECD). It'd be nice to have another main server prestige, as many of them are currently set in other gamemodes who's sole purpose to achieve said prestiges.

Do note however that there are many who have the medal from before the reset. If this is a non-issue, then great! However, if this proves to be a particular concern, I would suggest only honoring treasure collector applications post-map-reset.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    This addition would fill out our 10 total prestiges, as we currently only have 9 available after the removal of the 2nd SG prestige. Additionally, it would also act as a bit of a cash sink for the ultra-wealthy, indirectly stimulating the diamond and emerald markets.
    Other information:
    With the possibility that this suggestion may get denied if there's a planned 10th prestige in the works, I would also like to suggest the potential for there to be more than 10 achievable prestiges, but cap out the max prestige effect at 10.
    Plugin or custom addition:
    N/A
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 WeirdBuilder, Dec 2, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  2. 1aughter

1aughter Oɾαɳɠҽ GαɱҽAԃɱιɳ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,763
  3. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    I'm half inclined to give up the suggestion after seeing it be suggested previously, but I figure I'll let it run its course in the event that the situation has changed since it was last denied a year ago.

As for your claim that EcoLegend is the easiest prestige to achieve, I would disagree. While it may be the least involved prestige, the time it takes to generate the total ~9.3mil required to go from Builder --> EcoLegend is no small sum. Additionally, there are many who sell SkyBlock/VMR prestiges for around 2-4mil each, so I wouldn't consider EcoLegend to be the 'easiest' in regards to time spent gathering ECD to afford any one particular prestige.

Edit: Though, I do wonder if the addition of additional 'Collector' medals (e.g. RedstoneBlock, LapisBlock, SeaLantern, insert other high-value block here) might warrant this type of prestige.

#3 WeirdBuilder, Dec 2, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,113
    Not going to happen.
    I'd like to leave the final prestige for something different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.