Accepted [Network Wide Suggestion] Item Transfer to Main North

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Videowiz92, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    In Game Name:
    Videowiz92
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Network Wide
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Item Transfer to Main North
    What are you suggesting:
    To allow users the ability to transfer items to another Main Server when they are released later this year. My idea is to have a sort of Forum point system called ChestPoints that would appear under a user's name on the forum (where their medals and trophy points are) or next to EcoDollars on the top. The ChestPoint could be sold on the store for a price (I'm thinking $50 USD per point) and then be redeemed through an application process to transfer a single double-chest of items to a different Main server.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    This could be a good solution to having money transferable between servers but not items. I'm sure people might be trying to sell their current StarTools in preparation of buying them on a new Main server. Players want to be able to transfer their items between Main servers just like their EcoDollars. This could offer up a solution while also supporting the server.
    Other information:
    ChestPoints could still be sold by users just like features are now. Having the option of transferring a double-chest opens up a market for selling slots in the chest to others as well if the user doesn't have enough items for his own needs.

The application for the chest would ask for coordinates and which server it is on as well as which server it is being relocated to. The transferred chest would be redeemed at the spawn of the receiving server at the "prize building" (I think it's called that, lol) and would only be given perms to the transfer applicant. Any extra items from other users transferred in the chest would obviously be the responsibility of the transferee and those involved (maybe by contract if needed)
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Custom - manual administration
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 Videowiz92, Jun 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  2. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    Perhaps upon release of the Main North server, 1 ChestPoint could be given out to all users for a one-way transfer of a chest (although this might put a TON of work on administration.) Then if they want to move items back to a different server, they'd have to pay to have it moved.

#2 Videowiz92, Jun 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  3. FuryFudge

FuryFudge IDK ask Fury
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,325
    I think it is simply not possible to transfer items from one server to the other, however, it may be possible to do if admins were just to delete the contents of the chest in Main and spawn in the same items on Main North. But I don't know how feasible that is. I am not sure how I feel about this suggestion and would probably rather just have no items able to be transferred, just to start off with at least.

4. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    Not sure what @andrewkm would think about this.
    But I like the idea, I probably won't be playing on the new server unless something like this is added.
    +1

5. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Item transfers will not happen in any way shape or form.

6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    EDIT: I mean... hmm...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.