[Nether Star Sale Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Revanrose6, Mar 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    IGN:
    @Revanrose6

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Atzall

General Purpose of Contract:
    To sell 2200 nether stars on a payment plan.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @Revanrose6, will provide @Atzall with 2200 nether stars within 24 hours of this contract being approved. I will provide a debt chest for Atzall at /warp Undertown on MN. The chest will have 50 pieces of stone in it.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Atzall will pay a total of $2,530,000 paying $100,000 a week minimum. The chest shop will take payments of $50,600 for a total of 50 payments over 25 weeks by September 16th.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Atzall

Atzall ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +33
    I Agree To These Terms Of Contract

3. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    Contract Approved.

Please remember to take time stamped screenshots of the transaction by double tapping the F2 key.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.