Nether an Aether world pros and cons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by grfff3, Aug 29, 2014.

?

15k Worth Aether, Nether or neither of them

1. Aether is totaly worth it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nether is amazing!

80.0%
  3. Hell both of these sucked for me, i would've wanted my money back!

20.0%
  1. grfff3

grfff3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    It's not THAT much of a big deal but i really don't want to spend money to things i wont actually ever use. going to the nether once a month sounds like you dont earn your money back fast at all. I've heard that hardly anybody ever goes to the nether. Also if i go to the aether to show off building skills i'd need a free spot and a way to get back to it fast. i don't have fly+ or home+ (or whatever it's called). I heard you could buy these type of things with ingame money too for a high price. how high are home+ and fly+ exactly? i might save up money for them.

2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Features can be bought from other players for ECD, the going rate is about 7,000-8,000ECD/ 1 USD, so if a feature is $15 USD, say /back or Water and Pyro, it may be as much as 120,000 ECD at 8,000ECD/ 1 USD. Just do estimates, then look at saving more than what it actually costs. Remember you can view the prices of all the features at the "Shop" link at the top of the forums. Just take a calculator, and multiply the USD amount by the amount of ECD you are willing to pay for each USD, Example, Say you want Fly+, that is(when not on sale) $120 USD you would then multiply that by say you want to play 7,500 per USD, so thats 120 x 7,500 = 900,000. Though Fly+ is among one of the most expensive features you can get, followed by Extra Commds+, but those two are also probably the most useful. Also don't forget, its rarer but you might be able to get these on a payment plan, but only do it if you are confident you will be able to make the payments on time. What I recommend is get Nether or even Mayor, if you get Mayor you can get your own land, and build a farm, which can make you money, and while you do that, learn how to make money in a way that is best for you. When you can safely bring in cash at a fairly consistent rate, then you can look into buying features.

3. grfff3

grfff3 Builder

Ratings:
    +3
    I've bought perms to a farm about 20 min ago. in that time ive made about 3000 profit from it with sugarcanes (excluding 5k perm price) so 3k in 20 min is a good rate for non-donater right? (also how much is the multiple homes feature in USD? now i understand i really want to know)

4. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    The first time you buy it, you raise your max to 5 homes. The next time you bring the max to 25. and everytime after that you add 25 more homes.

Each tier is $15 USD.

#24 Emau, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  5. LRP85

LRP85 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +77
    You won't earn your money back at all with the aether so your logic of not making money back fast enough in the nether is lost since you want the aether.

6. grfff3

grfff3 Builder

Ratings:
    +3
    I dont have enough money to properly buy enough special blocks for the things i want to make, and if i want a good mining spot in the nether or a good spot to build in the aether doesnt matter then, i'm gonna have to get myself over 105k to get more homes. Thank all of you for helping me deciding on what to do so far. I will be sure to turn this into a guide as soon as i have enough time to.

7. LRP85

LRP85 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +77
    I want access to both simply because I want access to all areas myself.