Mythic Sword Sale

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Lopporit, Oct 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    IGN: @CammyBunny

Users Involved in this Contract: @CammyBunny @Skylexia

General Purpose of Contract:

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

• I, @CammyBunny will transfer ownership of L1 Mythic Sword #L9D91ADU to @Skylexia in-game.
      • This will be completed within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
      • This sword will be kept by, protected by, and maintained by @Skylexia, to use however she so wishes, during the duration of this contract.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms, and agree that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

• @Skylexia will accept the ownership transfer of L1 Mythic Sword #L9D91ADU, and will owe @CammyBunny $15,000,000 ECD in exchange for the tool.
      • This amount will be due in full by 12:00 PM EST on June 1st, 2023.
      • There will be no late fee
      • Payments will be made to a chestshop located at -9889 65 9250 in Rising on the Main server, located near /warp Sky.

2. Skylexia

Skylexia Redstone God
    SuperMod Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +718
    I agree to/with everything here :)

3. LimeLush

LimeLush How is he still staff?
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +446
    Contract Approved. Double Tap f2 for all the relevant stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.