Mythic Sword rental

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by CoalMiner4life, Aug 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoalMiner4life

CoalMiner4life Not sure what I do here
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +50
    IGN:

@CoalMiner4life

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Veterxn

General Purpose of Contract:

Safe rental of the Mythic sword (#KOJ4W7TM) for $0 ECD in the chest located in X: 10571 Y: 80 Z: 8178.
    6I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract

I will give @Veterxn access to a Mythic Sword for a 4 week rental period within 24 hours of the approval of this contract.

The ownership of the tool ID will be modified to @Veterxn as to change the type of tool on a Mythic Sword you must own the tool. Once the 4 weeks are up @Veterxn will return the Mythic Sword and return ownership of the tool back to @CoalMiner4life

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

@Veterxn will be the only user who may use the Mythic Sword during the rental period.

@CoalMiner4life has full power to ask for the sword at any time to return to him anytime during the rental period.

@Veterxn will pay $0 ECD to @CoalMiner4life for the rental of this Mythic Sword.

@Veterxn will store the Mythic Sword in the chest whenever it is not in use or they are logged out.

@Veterxn will return the Mythic Sword to the chest immediately after the rental period of 4 weeks with ownership transferred back to @CoalMiner4life .

If the tool breaks or the tool has been lost, @Veterxn will be required to pay @CoalMiner4life $30,000,000 at $1,000,000 ECD/week within 30 weeks after the contract end-date through /pay as compensation or provide a replacement Mythic Sword by the same date.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. Nstars

Nstars Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +161
    i @Veterxn agree to the terms above

3. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    This looks good fellas, remember to double tap F2 on any relevant information, and have fun with that sword!

Contract approved, thread locked/moved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.