My Unfortunate Predicament

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bob57, Sep 27, 2011.

1. bob57

bob57 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Alright, as some of you may have, or may not have heard, I found out my store and home in Berlin were raided. I lost quite a few items, including about a chest of smoothstone and a chest of logs. I don't have an exact inventory, but I do know now I lost at least one diamond, and some wool. I did not realize that LWC would not be transferred with the city, and in hindsight, I should have. My chests and doors were left wide open for anybody who wanted free items.

I estimate my losses at at least $700-800, perhaps up to $1k. If anybody has any information, at all, pertaining to catching whomever took my items, or would like to come forward and tell me that you have taken my items, please, send me a PM either on these forums or in game. If you are coming forward to tell me you have taken my items, I will try to be understanding, and ask for a fair recompensation. If you still have my items, I urge you to come forward with them.

My store, if you're wondering, is the one with the giant "BOB" sign on its roof. My home is the single story building right across from the World Delegation building.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to stock my store for a few days. Ike, I'm sorry, but I hope you can be understanding of this predicament I'm in. I will need to gather supplies, and that, coupled with my extremely busy schedule, would make my store being fully restocked by Thursday at the least. I'm extremely sorry to everybody who used Bob's Sign Co. as the jumpstart to the new world, and still wish to do so at cheap prices, but Thursday is the earliest.

Ant, unfortunately, I will be focusing on this issue for a week or two. I want to help you with the Zephyros 2.0. I really do. However, I will not be able to until I deal with this. I hope you are understanding as well.

Again, if you have information, or my items, I urge you to contact me. Thank you.

2. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    Ugh, Really?

I'll give you a few thousand dollars in compensation for whoever took it. I apologize on behalf of the city and the Administration for your loss.

3. bob57

bob57 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Ike...

Although I was hoping you had stored my items.... >_>