Music! (EDM)

Discussion in 'Pictures, Videos & Other Media' started by THCOOL, Jul 27, 2018.

1. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    Hey whatsgood everyone! I'm not sure how many people remember me, but I used to play on this server not too long ago (this would've been my 5th year!) but have since quit. However, I return today (forums only) because if there is 1 thing that I do remember, its that whenever I did play in-game, I would often be listening to music to either relax or to help the time pass by and I know that pretty much most of the server was doing the exact same. For a while I think there was even a channel on the old teamspeak where people would play music for others and just chill (which was awesome!). Minecraft and music just seemed to blend well together which is why I enjoyed and was able to play for as long as I did.

So with that being said, I decided that I would post some of my own music here for others to check out if they want something new to listen to because why not? A few years ago right around high school I got really into electronic music and fell in love with the whole scene especially the producing/dj'ing aspect of it. Most people think its just standing and pressing buttons and for a while I did too and would talk shit about it.... but after trying it out for myself, it most definitely is NOT and it definitely takes some talent and lots of practice. So as a small hobby of mine, I started recording some mixes mostly for my irl friends so they could listen to it while at the gym for a pump or just to start the night off right. I am now posting this here in hopes to spread it to the server that I once loved. Everything that I mix is pretty much strictly EDM, however, EDM music has many different sub-genres within it that includes Trap, Dubstep, Progressive House, Deep house, Future house, Tech house, Tropical house, and the list goes on and on. I do a little of each different sub-genre and so I will go ahead and post them below accordingly:

Dubstep/Trap Mix

Progressive house/Dance & EDM Mix

Future/Deep House Mix

I just wanted to say thank you for checking it out. If you liked any of it, a like/repost is a great way to show support and is much appreciated. If you didn't like any of it, that is completely fine as well as people like different music... you do not have to like this. Again, this is simply for anyone who enjoys this specific type of music and I do realize that I am certainly no professional, however I do like and am completely open to hearing any sort of feedback and any criticism as long as it is constructive of course in order to improve as this is a hobby that I enjoy. Thanks again and I do also repost a lot of music on my page as well sort of like a radio station so feel free to check out my page which I will post below!

https://soundcloud.com/vonmartillo

Also, I hope everyone is doing well and still enjoying the server!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #1 THCOOL, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  2. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Great music @THCOOL !
    We still miss you ingame tho :)

3. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    Thanks! However that ship has long since sailed away my friend... I miss it, but will not be returning ever. It will remain simply a memory of the past :D

4. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $71,112
    Ratings:
    +512
    Nice songs!
    And as Jdawg said, we miss you in game! Come visit us!

5. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +291
    Hey @THCOOL, I, myself have taken an interest in this hobby and have bought myself a mixer etc. I was wondering if you would like to work with me to create some more remixes. I don't exactly have the best equipment as I have just recently started, I currently use a DJHurcules mixer with DJUCED software and have Adobe Premiere and Photoshop. Hit me up in discord or on forums if you would like to come together to share our ideas :)