[More information] Chest shops

Discussion in 'ECC Wiki Team & User Submissions' started by strongpelt, Dec 11, 2018.

1. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    Now I know I cant be the only person new to chest shops. The wiki is great at learning how to make them but I've recently discovered there seems to be some features that they have that is not listed on the wiki at all.

I was told that if you went to sell a lesser number of items to a chest than what its buying was set at, that it would do the math and pay you for the certain number that you had.
    So lets say a chest buys 64 diamonds for 1,920$ (30$ per)
    You have 30, you sell it to the chest and it pays you 900$

That feature is really cool! Not something we had with trade signs. It could definitely improve mass selling at shops. Now if I wasn't online to see that info given I never would have known about it, mostly because I don't even try selling less than the number stated on the sign. This feature is great and should be made public, its definitely something I'll be using a lot more of.

I'm not sure if there's anymore secrets like this one that is unique to chest shops but if there is i'd like it listed. Google hasn't been that helpful for me and it'd be nice if our wiki could reflect ALL the things chest shops can do. At least put it in the section on how trade signs and chest shops differ.

I uh, don't have any sample written up because quite frankly I'm terrible at writing things that have correct grammar. Also I'm not sure if maybe pokeball knows some other secrets that chest shops are hiding. was told to put this here instead of suggestions.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Added. I think this goes over it well.
    I put it under the section that goes over the differences between Chestshops and Trade Signs.