Missing magic armor on player randomly

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by romper83273, Jun 5, 2021.

1. romper83273

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +89
    Minecraft Username:
    romper83273
    Brief Description:
    i dont have my fullset of magic armour that was netherite

Instructions:
    I took the armor out of travel bag and put it on my player. Been on skyblock and archive. Went back to main today and noticed player's armor is unenchanted unowned diamond armor. Will place screenshots when IDs are found.
    How many times did you recreate this?:
    im not trying to reproduced this lol

Result:

Expected Result:

Evidence:

2. Bentheminernz

Bentheminernz President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +72
    Oh no hope this gets fixed dude

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    We will need IDs to fully investigate this.
    Please provide ownership IDs and @ClarinetPhoenix will investigate this throughout our logs.

4. romper83273

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +89
    clair has two of my ids ill have to dig further for others

5. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Alright, keep us updated. Once we have them all we can launch an investigation. :)

6. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    The two ID's I've been presented with are
    #KIXYOQ0F
    Magic Jacket
    and
    #KIXYPFUV
    Magic Helmet

and because I was given these ID's and they are loosely related to the rest of her armor I was able to locate two others based on timing and because they were upgraded at some point.
    I also found;
    #KMB7TCYK for Magic Pants being upgraded to Level 2 on April 27th
    and #KJUUSSIP for Magic Boots on March 25th, being upgraded from Level 1 to Level 2
    I can see these all ID's interacted with rompers Travel Bag #1 on May 16th. A day before we shut the MainNetwork down.

However I do not see these ID's anywhere in the ECC 2.0 logs on the other side, and looking at her TB just now (before its all wiped) she doesn't have them in her TB.
    But I'm also not seeing a log of a tool being removed from TB and being converted.
    I checked all the tools Romper had moved since the start of Main the other day when she posted this but none matched any Magic Armor owned to her.
    Since it is proved these tools did go into her TB before we shut Mains down, I will assume she took them out of her TB and then wore them, but even then it should throw me a log of it being moved within her inventory and I don't see them.

#6 ClarinetPhoenix, Jun 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  7. romper83273

Ratings:
    +89
    YEAH WELL I NEVER MADE DIAMOND ARMOUR THATS THE FUNNY THING ANT TO HAVE DIAMOND ARMOUR ON MY BODY IS EVEN STRANGER LOL VID AND SPARTAN BOTH SEEN ME WEARING IT LOL WHEN THE SERVER COMES UP FOR ME TO GO TO ARCHIEVE ILL CHECK TO SEE IF THEY RUBBER BANNDED BACK BUT UNTILL THEN I CANT DO ANYTHING LOL I AM SORRY I ALWAYS HAVE THE WIERDEST CRAP HAPPEN
    SORRY FOR CAPS KEYBOARD BROKEN
    ALSO MY MAGIC ARMOUR WAS NETHERRITE NOT EVEN DIAMOND

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #7 romper83273, Jun 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  8. romper83273

Ratings:
    +89
    i just realized after reading bug reports i to have ben going from sb to sg and back to sg during the time i was wearing my armour

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
    • List
  9. ClarinetPhoenix

Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    I checked your logs for SG, it looks like you joined SG 1, played and died, and then left to go to another server, which you indicate is Skyblock(which I confirmed), you don't rejoin SG ever after that -- this was all on 5/30.
    I am not able to recreate losing of a Main or Skyblock inventory by going directly to Skyblock after SG. Even leaving during lobby wait w/ other players.
    Tried this sequence a couple times on an alt and nothing happened to the armor on Ediouseig.

#9 ClarinetPhoenix, Jun 9, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  10. romper83273

Ratings:
    +89
    ok it was a thought i dont know what could of happened can i barrow a test set of magic armour to wear and when magig day is enabled see if it disapeares i dont have a set to test or i would just to test not to use

11. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
  12. ClarinetPhoenix

Ratings:
    +5,379
    @romper83273
    You can find a new magic armor set at /warp redeem

13. romper83273

Ratings:
    +89
    ty lets see if i can get it to happen again with out trying lol

14. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Thanks romper! :)