Missing Booklet Items

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by wolfwoodnyo, Apr 8, 2019.

1. wolfwoodnyo

wolfwoodnyo Arrrooo!
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +383
    Minecraft Username: wolfwoodnyo

Brief Description: I seemed to have gone from needing 16 different types of rares and now I need 20. I've been noticing that sometimes things that I sell are in the booklet okay but the next day or next few days they go uncounted again. It happened with my mycel, squid, stray, llama and donkey eggs.

Instructions: /sell rares or anything

How many times did you recreate this?: i've noticed twice now as i get closer to less items needed for completion.

Result: appearing as registered for a couple of days then disappearing.

Expected Result: to be in booklet consistently

Evidence: i don't have any

2. crowfeather2001

crowfeather2001 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

EcoDollars:
    $640,397
    Ratings:
    +237
    Can confirm that this has happened to me to, as I know that I sold over 10 vines.

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    This is impossible.

I've ran several tests regarding our booklet and database entries, as well have confirmed similar potential situations with @ClarinetPhoenix. Everything led to user error/mis-calculation. Unless I can reproduce this 100% I cannot do anything regarding this bug report as I genuinely see no errors or issues. Once again I have just run several tests to ensure all database additions are smooth and correct.