1. andyg Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey,

It would be cool if there was a section where people could advertise for little clans or build teams.
    Such as the one you've probably seen me advertise in global (link in sig)

Also, it would be awesome if you could buy a bucket of water from the shop! that way we could all add some awesome water features (which I love) to our towns. we could also then make some nice watering systems for crops/waterslides/etc

and one last thing, it would be awesome somehow if we could get fire! Let's say you could purchase some netherrack, and somehow get it to light up (can't use flint and steel dang..)
    That would be great as I like fireplaces/campfires/fires on my watch towers

It'd be cool, but it's just an idea..

2. MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    Once towns really start going, there won't really be a need for a clan/teams part of the forum. o.o Could possibly be interesting when we are huge, though.. xD At least for things on the forum, such as obsessions with a video game -shotlolminecraftshot-

Water won't ever be in bucket form for anyone to use 'cept moderators. D: It's something people can use to grief with, and would be a pain to clean up. Besides, it isn't too hard to ask for a moderator to place some water for you. :3

..I wish there was netherrack + fire. D: A torch in a fireplace just doesn't cut it. xD Sadly fire is another griefing problem, despite our fire protection.

3. andyg Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Ah yea i've had mods place water for me now
    Thanks star and suki!!

Are mods able to place fire though? it's not like you could do much with it if it was stuck in a fireplace. even if you tried to take the netherrack the fire would go out so you couldn't really grief anything :)