Minewars!

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by MocaBear, Nov 10, 2021.

1. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    [​IMG]
    Minewars December 26, 2021
    Thursday 12/26/21 @ 12pm EST

A few months have passed since ECC became ECC 2.0. With many things changing both IRL and in-game, Minewars has taken a break. I have decided to revive some of the excitement of Minewars. While I was not in the initial Minewars team, I joined later and am hoping to bring the fun, and excitement back to ECC.

It was important for me to keep the soul and spirit of the old Minewars but I will still be putting my own Uniqueness into it. Because of its history, I have kept somethings and included appropriate memorials, so It will have a similar feel to past minewars, yet I am not trying to fill anyone's shoes or take away from those who previously ran the events! This being said feel free to reach out to me if you are interested in joining Minewars staff, or if you simply have any suggestions on ways to improve the experience!

What is Minewars?

For those of you who haven't been to Minewars pre-reset, I figured I'd give a quick intro on what Minewars is. If you have ever seen the show "Storage Wars" it's very similar to this, Each month 8 lockers will be filled by a variety of players on the server. A minimum value will be set and each locker will be checked to be sure the worth hits AT LEAST the minimum value. Although some will for sure be higher! Players will bid on lockers, and will win everything in that locker if they win! One premium locker will also be available to all players (whether they made a locker, bought the maximum amount of lockers or not). This locker will be of higher value and could have absolutely ANYTHING inside!

How will Minewars work?

Shortly before the event goes live players will be allowed to enter the event hall and view the lockers from the hallway. In a bidwar style an auction will commence in local chat. One of the Minewars staff (the auctioneer) will "hear" bids, Each bid must be $1000 OR MORE higher than the previous bid. The bid ends when the auctioneer feels the bids have slowed, and counts down from 3. IF a bid is in before the auctioneer says "SOLD" and the bid is valid, the auction continues. if no bid is put in.. the auction is sold to that player. The locker must be paid for before proceeding to the next locker. All players who won lockers will be added to plots and TPd into their plots.

MINEWARS STAFF:

@UBeagle
    @neecoalage

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Happy x 1
    • List
    #1 MocaBear, Nov 10, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
  2. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    New things for this month of Minewars!

200k Minimum Locker Value
    1 Normal locker has a GOD DROP inside!
    Winter Theme Builds

• Like Like x 1
    • Happy Happy x 1
    • List