Minecraft account? MIGRATE NOW

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by iSneaky, Nov 23, 2019.

1. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    So as most of you know I lost access to my old account xOSneakyNinjaOx. This account was made way back in late 2010, back then when you logged into Minecraft, you did so with your Username and Password. From late 2012, Mojang changed this and from then on, all new accounts were required to login via a "Mojang Account" which was an Email and Password.
    All old accounts made prior to this you could still login via your username, however Mojang strongly advised to migrate to a Mojang account.

Migrating to a Mojang account is easy, all you need is your original signup email, head over to this site to migrate, if you haven't already. DO IT NOW.

Now if you don't remember your old signup email, dont worry, you can still migrate if you have proof of payment, see here on how to get your transaction ID depending on which way you paid, if you paid via PayPal or debit card, simple, look up your PayPal activity or call your bank.
    A word of warning however, Mojang are very slow to reply to emails, my last response from them took 2 months to receive, so don't wait around if you're going down this route

DO NOT WAIT MIGRATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW.

So, what happened to my account?, basically from what I understand is, since I use my mobile data to login, and sometimes use a VPN, every time I authenticate with the Mojang servers, my IP is different, at some point yesterday Mojang flagged my account as "hacked" and since I am unable to login via the Mojang website, or even prove my ownership of the account, it cannot be unfrozen.
    BTW, if you use a VPN to play Minecraft, don't, Mojang are known to block this and even ban accounts.

I have been back and forth with Mojang over the last few months trying to migrate my account, sadly to no avail, so RIP xOSneakyNinjaOx.

So to summarize, dont do what I did, migrate your account now, I cannot stress that enough.
    If you login via a email address, thats fine, you do not need to do anything, simply laugh at all of the unmigrated noobs
    MIGRATE NOW

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. blazwura97

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +687
    The green text mixed with your profile picture is art.

3. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    If you don't migrate, you will end up like me

4. blazwura97

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +687
    Poor baba proper pissed off

5. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    You did have like 5 years to migrate....Sorry not sorry

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  6. blazwura97

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +687
    No, he didn't. His account was never an account so there was nothing to "migrate". I doubt there is anyone else on the server who was in his situation, but he still decided to remind people to migrate which is a completely different situation to his anyway.
    Edit: he also always knew he was going to lose the account, it was just a matter of "when".

#6 blazwura97, Nov 24, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2019