Mine Little Pony

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by novapirate, Dec 4, 2011.

1. novapirate

novapirate Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I want to try out the Mine Little Pony Mod, which turns everyone into ponies (MLP:FiM style), but I was wondering if the server's anti-hack systems would view it as something malicious. I love ponies, but not enough to be banned.

2. Zeno78

Zeno78 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +35
    please do not run any mods on your client that can cause you to have an advantage. I would just say to not and play with ponies on your single player game.

I'm sorry for giving a generic answer as I didn't investigate the mod. I was just following:

You will not install client side mods which let you item spawn, speedhack, flyhack, xrayhack, or cause any server wide changes. This includes abusing the economy/server system in anyway to get an unfair advantage over any other player.

without investigation for that i'm sorry. I know now that we can install MLP mod.

3. D0rc

D0rc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +110
    ...Zeno, did you even look at what it does?
    This won't give any advantages, or shouldn't, all it does is change the way you see players, that's it.

4. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    it will not be blocked all it does it change how things look clientside.