Melon Sword Payment Plan

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by matrix_rep, Jun 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,451
    IGN:
    @matrix_rep

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @matrix_rep @Sr_DylanP24

General Purpose of Contract:
    The general purpose of this contract is to secure a payment plan on a star-tool.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @matrix_rep, agree to give @Sr_DylanP24 1xStar Melon Sword(within 24 hours of receiving downpayment) after a $100,000 ECD ,downpayment is paid within 24 hours of contract approval and a payment plan of $2,000,000 ECD that is to be paid in 10 weeks. The full payment of $2,100,000ECD is due by August 14th, 2020(11:59 US EST). I will also retain ownership of the Star Melon Sword until it is paid off in the ten weeks(Owner #KA0GFXL7), then the ownership will be given to @Sr_DylanP24 If I do not meet the terms of this contract, the contracted will be nullified, and I will accept the punishments deemed necessary by the ECC Staff.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Sr_DylanP24 agrees to accept the Melon Sword on a $100,000ECD down payment (within 24 hours of contract approval) and a payment plan of $2,000,000ECD that is to be paid in ten weeks at 200k per week. The full payment of $2,100,000ECD is due by August 14th, 2020(11:59 US EST) at trade chest located at /warp debt Coords (x:-14,379 y:69, z:-10,958) on main rising. @Sr_DylanP24 must make payments of $200,000 each week for the 10 weeks. Starting June 12th, ending August 14th If any payment is missed weekly, a late fee of $40,000 will be added to each missed payment. If 2 payments are missed it will result in repossession of the star tool. @Sr_DylanP24 also agrees that before he logs off from ECC, he will return the melon sword to a chest at /warp debt coords x: -14,382 y: 70 z: -10,958. to prevent him from going inactive with the melon sword in his inventory.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I, @matrix_rep agree.

2. Firekiller77

Firekiller77 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +37
  3. RANDOM2580_

RANDOM2580_ ┳┻┳°σ(^o^)/
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +175
    Contract approved!

Make sure to take screenshots with f2!