[Melon Sword Payment Plan]

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Rip_Peep_2017, Jul 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rip_Peep_2017

Rip_Peep_2017 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +18
    IGN:
    Rip_Peep_2017

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @HelenDKN

General Purpose of Contract:
    For @Rip_Peep_2017 to sell his Melon Sword (Item ID #JXBZGJF9) to @HelenDKN on a payment plan.
    @HelenDKN Will pay @Rip_Peep_2017 a 500k downpayment and 500k a week for 4 weeks, a total of 2.5mil ECD. If any of the payments are late, a additional 50k Per Day late fee will incur.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @Rip_Peep_2017 agree to give @HelenDKN access to my Melon Sword (#JXBZGJF9) inside a shared chest at coords -13344, 70, 13018
    I, @Rip_Peep_2017 agree to not take the Melon Sword from the chest unless @HelenDKN is late on payments by more than 2 weeks.
    I, @Rip_Peep_2017 agree to transfer ownership of my Melon Sword (#JXBZGJF9) to @HelenDKN once they have paid off the entire amount owed.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @HelenDKN agrees to pay a 500k Downpayment to @Rip_Peep_2017 within 24 hours of contract approval.
    @HelenDKN Agrees to pay 500k a week to @Rip_Peep_2017 for 4 weeks following this payment schedule:
    • 500k Payment Due 7/30/2019
    • 500k Payment Due 8/6/2019
    • 500k Payment Due 8/13/2019
    • 500k Payment Due 8/20/2019
    If there is a late payment, @HelenDKN agrees to pay 50k per day late fee

@HelenDKN Agrees to keep the Melon Sword (#JXBZGJF9) inside a shared chest whenever they are offline at coords -13344, 70, 13018.
    @HelenDKN Agrees to not let anyone else use the Melon Sword (#JXBZGJF9) until they have paid off the full amount owed.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes i agree

2. HelenDKN

HelenDKN Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +12
    IGN: HelenDKN
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

I disagree with the terms of the contract

#2 HelenDKN, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  3. samiwarbler

samiwarbler Sheep Queen
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +552
    Since Helen is no longer in agreement with the terms of this contract I will be denying this and locking it.

Denied -- Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.