MCMMO Fishing XP Bug

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by bsqt, Aug 15, 2021.

1. bsqt

bsqt Head of Sports
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +337
    Minecraft Username:
    bsqt

Brief Description:
    Wearing Netherite Pants doesnt give x2 fishing mcmmo xp as per stated here https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/mcmmo/

Instructions:
    fish

How many times did you recreate this?:
    all the time

Result:
    fishing xp doesnt change regardless if you wear them or not. I get 72xp per cod/salmon with and without netherite leggings

Expected Result:
    should be x2 xp

Evidence:
    idk how to get any

2. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +966
    After seeing this report I decided to check my netherite hoe since I was farming at the time, I get the same amount of experience using it as just breaking the wheat with my hand. Not sure if it is just limited to these two items or if all netherite xp boosts are currently not working.

3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    This bonus only applies to the Magic/Mythic netherite tools and I have just confirmed that this is working correctly.

The mcmmo wiki page is currently a WIP as it does need a lot of work, but I have edited it to be more clear regarding the netherite mcmmo xp bonus as well as linking the SmithMaster page where this information is correct.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List