Accepted [Mass Suggestion] Everything you can think of

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by a18greek18, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 314

314 Irrational Moderator, former ServerAdmin
    SuperMod EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $4,900,000
    Ratings:
    +4,911
    Agreed. Although I think that design shouldn't be excluded when creating a "very simple" spawn, clear arrangement is more important than looks.

Basically agreeing here as well. I doubt most players finish the whole tutorial before becoming bored.
    Also, it might be a problem that some signs are cut off with default Minecraft textures because the font is too wide. These signs are only readable with a smaller font like the Unicode font I use. The information is a little condensed, but still doesn't fit on the signs.

I can't really define my opinion on this one. on the one hand, I REALLY want it for Piville, no matter the costs. Nothing is worse than a freezing river that is not supposed to be freezing.

The bad news: I managed to corrupt (quite a few) chunks with WorldEdit biome changes in singleplayer.
    The good news: This never happened when changing areas smaller than 2000x2000 blocks at once.

I <think> this has been done a while ago?

Water is free as a limited version now.

Teleport is actually a 'convenience' feature. Vanilla servers don't offer anything like it - unless they offer vanilla /tp which can teleport to any coordinate or player without asking for the other player's consent. It is not per se a basic feature, but I agree that it should be easier to access.

I'm going to skip SG and economy suggestions because I don't really play SG and don't really pay attention to which method makes the most money per hour.

2. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    Replying to all the ones here that are remotely feasible.

@Nicit6 was looking into this
    Andrew has denied this.
    @Server Admin - Go do this.

Already in the works, no eta.
    SG will not be changed. It's now a mature project, any further time we dump into it will be a waste.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. oreo1227

oreo1227 ℓαριѕ ℓαzυℓι
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,193
    Just an update, exp shop was done a while ago, unless @Nicit6 decided to change it again cause he didn't like the changes! XD (plus I think legacy still needs changing)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    New spawns will happen in the future possibly, at this time our focus is elsewhere.

Tutorial is currently in the process of being simplified as we speak. @Server Admin 's and other's are on this.

Town biomes changes will not happen at this time due to a few bugs with this.

We will look into organizing the shops when we have some time.

Water and Teleport are currently available via the /buyfeature command. Feature boosters available to make this cheaper.

SG Suggestions will be looked at very soon as we will be changing quite a lot with SG.

Fishing has been buffed.

Farming has been buffed (melons).

Nether star prices will not be changed/removed from /sell command.

An EXP shop is definitely being planned. With the recent bad change to EXP we definitely needed to revert it and instead look for ways for users to spend their EXP instead.

PS: In the future please make seperate threads per suggestion, otherwise the best I can really do is give a general response like this. It's much better if threads are per suggestion so we can easily "Accept" or "Deny" them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.