Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,356
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Rank priority for featureless players
    What are you suggesting:
    This suggestion only applies to players who have not donated to the server and plan to go into a full server. I am suggesting (if it is not already implemented) a priority queue for all featureless players based on main server rank. This means the higher your main server rank, the higher up the queue you go, and the sooner you can join the server when an spot opens up.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    For starters, it makes sense. Players who have a higher rank typically spent more time interacting in the economy, plus have a specific reason to join that server if their town or what not is in it. Second off, it gives players an incentive to try to rank up faster if they choose not to spend at least $10 in buycraft (or spend their ECD buying it from someone else)
    Other information:
    Hopefully this is possible with our plugins without major or long term work
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,178
    I agree this this. This is decent medium between letting already-established players on Main be punished less for just happening to establish on the 'wrong' (a completely full) server, and the influx of Builders. To be honest, Builders (with the current setup) shouldn't be established on Main, because simply put- they're never gonna get on there.

+1, definitely.

3. LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    This was already mentioned a few days ago actually

Andrew said that a queue is basically useless with the current supporter bypass cause main is almost always full.
    I have heard people say that a queue with priority access was being developed (?), idk if its true.

If the priority access thing is true, its kinda worthless imo and new players should just spawn at North or East. I don't understand the purpose of letting builders into main when you force everyone else off. The new servers are meant for them, so make them go there.

I think a better course of action is to make all new builders spawn at /mn
    Or have the moderators tell them to /mn right away.
    Keep the supporter bypass going since i have not noticed any crazy lag issues on my end.

4. Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,356
    Yeah, I wasn’t sure myself if the rank priority queue is a thing or not. I cannot test it obviously with my personal account, and my alt is just a featureless builder, so that won’t help much.

Also, this doesn’t necessarily have to be for main alone now that we have three main servers. Plus, the reason we have a huge number of players on ECC (besides the amazing work Andrew puts into advertising) is the fact that Covid-19 is giving people more time to play Minecraft. There was at least 100 more people on the server compared to my last time online before that.

Sending builders to MN and ME automatically when they join was suggested and denied. As I believe that was the better solution, this suggestion is to kind of bridge the gap a little.

5. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,113
    We do not currently have a queue system.
    Once launched we will be accepting suggestions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.