+1,155
    In Game Name:
    EtherealSquid
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Monthly Featured Town Auction
    What are you suggesting:

In junction with my Tycoon+ Applications suggestion, I am proposing a monthly Featured Town auction which works similar to the old Town of the Month prestige system. The portal for Town of the Month has been sitting at spawn for months now with no purpose, and I think it would be good to have that part of spawn be of use again.

At the start of every month (or a little before), a thread for each Main and MainNorth will be posted which will host an auction for that month's Featured Town. Players must be Tycoon or higher in rank to place a bid. Only the original town owner may place a bid for the town, and bids are binding same as market shop auctions. Players may bid (minimum start and increment TBD) for the chance to be the Featured Town, which will have a portal created at its warp that is linked to the TotM portal at spawn.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:

This will be great for users looking to feature their builds or perhaps make it even easier for new players to find their way to a plot town. By restricting the auction to Tycoon+, it makes it an exclusive and potentially coveted feature.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 EtherealSquid, Jan 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  2. EraNow President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,312
    Why isn't it getting linked to the town of the month?

3. EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,155
    Town of the Month prestige was removed, this is an option to continue using the portal that was created at spawn in a new way.

4. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,113
    No one is going to use that portal anyways, it’s going to end up being a dead auction. I just don’t see this being used. New players really rarely use /spawn as well.

Maybe we’ll find a use for that portal in the future. Monthly town stuff are something I just prefer not to do.

#4 andrewkm, Jan 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.